Meeting the Radcliffe's...

As they reached home... they set off to their respective works...
Daniel became busy with his Miracle Workers season 2 project.
Bonnie shot a video with greenpeace-uk speaking about the environment bill passed, It's positive aspects and what more is needed.

She then went flew to New York for an event speaking on reduction of single-use plastics with Lauren popularly known as "Trash is for tossers". She had a haircut and looked immensely beautiful.

 She had a haircut and looked immensely beautiful

After the event she went to the watch the "slave play"

It was the day for Halloween and she went to the shopping for buying the stuffs for Halloween.

She was shopping for Halloween, when she heard a voice saying her name "Bonnie?"

She turned around to see Marcia Gresham standing behind her.
"Mrs. Radcliffe....It's great to see you" said Bonnie hugging her.
"It's great to see you too Bonnie" said Mrs. Radcliffe hugging back, "you are here for?"
"Halloween shopping" answered Bonnie.
"No I meant in New York?" asking her again.
"Oh..Uh..for an event." replied Bonnie.
"So how did it go?" Asked Mrs. Radcliffe patting her shoulder.
"Great" replied Bonnie with a sweet smile.
"So...How are you Mrs. Radcliffe?" asked Bonnie.
"How do I look?" Asked Mrs. Radcliffe raising her arms outwards.
"Great" replied Bonnie.
"Because I am..." said Mrs. Radcliffe and both share a laugh, "Let's talk while shopping" said Mrs. Radcliffe and Bonnie agreed.
They both started talking and walking with their trolleys.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- So Bonnie....How was the reunion?
Bonnie:- Uh...Great Mrs. Radcliffe. It was amazing to meet everyone.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Hmm.... *picking up a black  T-shirt * How's this??
Bonnie:- Ummm........nice...
*after a short pause* Do you want me to be honest??
Mrs. Radcliffe:-  Well I would like to know your honest opinion.
Bonnie:- Well if you want to take a black colour then it's great if take a shirt. I mean black T-shirt won't look bad on him but black shirt will look best on him.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Hmmmm......That's a great choice. Thanks Bonnie... but I was taking it for Alan. *guessing that she was talking about Daniel*
Bonnie:- Oh..uh..sorry *feels her cheeks going pink* I thought....
Mrs. Radcliffe:- It's fine....*she said with a smile*
"Booo...." *both Bonnie and Mrs. Radcliffe got shocked*
Alan!!!!
Mr. Radcliffe:- Sorry Darling.... *notices Bonnie* Bonnie!! So great to see you. *hugs her and Bonnie hugs back*
Bonnie:- Great to see you too Mr.Radcliffe.
Mr. Radcliffe:- So shopping??
Bonnie:- For Halloween.
Mr. Radcliffe:- Good good *patted her shoulder* Actually we are here for shopping.
Bonnie:- Uh..yeah.....
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Of course. It's  a maul. We will be here for shopping only...
Mr. Radcliffe:- *laughs out loud* Am I not funny?
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Not at all...
*Bonnie released a laugh hearing this but controlled it at once*
Mr. Radcliffe:- *frowns a bit and then speaks* We are going to Prague to give a surprise to Dan. We are thinking of taking a gift for him.
Bonnie:- Well sorry to say but he won't care about your gift.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- *in a stern voice* What...what do you mean??
Bonnie:- I mean to say your surprise would be the best gift. And If you want to gift.. then the best gift is...this
*she takes a potted plant and hands it over to Mrs. Radcliffe.*
Mr. Radcliffe:- Beauty with brain.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Did you doubt her?
*speaking to Mr.Radcliffe*
Mr.Radcliffe:- seems like you did.
*This time it was Mrs. Radcliffe's turn to frown. The three of the laughed together.*

They bought all the necessary stuff and Bonnie helped them in  making choice.
Now it was the time to say goodbye.
They hugged each other and was about to leave when Mrs. Radcliffe stopped Bonnie.

"Uh...Bonnie" called back Mrs. Radcliffe.
"Yes Mrs. Radcliffe" responded Bonnie.
"Do you mind giving me your number" asked Mrs. Radcliffe
"No...not at all" said Bonnie and took Mrs. Radcliffe's phone and saved her number. She didn't feel comfortable speaking out her number.
"It was a great time with you. Hope we'll meet soon" said Mrs. Radcliffe and patted her cheek. "Sure" said Bonnie and they hugged each other.
"It was great meeting you Bonnie." Said Mr. Radcliffe hugging her and then kissing her cheek.
"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Radcliffe. Thank you." said Bonnie and they left waving each other Bye.

.........

Mr. and Mrs. Radcliffe talking while driving.
"Nice girl, Bonnie. Isn't she" asked Mr. Radcliffe.
"Yes she is" said Mrs. Radcliffe with a smile.
"I have always been fond of her." Said Mr. Radcliffe.
Mrs. Radcliffe smiled at a thought which came across her mind.
"Why are you smiling??" Asked Mr. Radcliffe.
"Nothing" replied Mrs. Radcliffe.
They drove off to their place.

........

Bonnie was riding back thinking of the events which took place.

She stopped in front of a roadway. She took the picture of it and posted it on her insta story with the caption
"I sometimes forget I used to live here"

She then moved to the place for her Halloween party.
She had a great party.

Next morning, she got a call from Mrs. Radcliffe....

📲

Mrs. Radcliffe:- "Hey Bonnie. I was thinking...Do you mind coming with us to Prague".
Bonnie:- Uh.....Good Morning Mrs. Radcliffe.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Oh...sorry. Good Morning. So??
Bonnie:- Uh...
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Any problem?
Bonnie:- Um...the media. Won't they make stories.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Well....Who cares...
Bonnie:- No I mean...
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Don't hesitate. Speak.
Bonnie:- I mean if Erin hears this. Won't she feel bad. And moreover if there are stories, even Dan would get annoyed. I don't wanna loose my friendship.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Oh...Bonnie you think so much. Erin regularly talks to Dan. And moreover she is smart girl. She won't believe paparazzi.
Bonnie:- But why me??..
Mrs. Radcliffe:- No specific reason. It would be like mini reunion of yours again and you both are working on a project too. You could discuss if you want...anything related to it.
Bonnie:- Yeah....
Mrs. Radcliffe:- And don't worry child....We would go in private jet. We'll leave at night. It won't attract much attention of media.
Bonnie:- Can I tell you later?? I need to think.
Mrs. Radcliffe:- Yeah...but don't take much time. And message me your Decision.
Bonnie:- Thanks...Mrs. Radcliffe. Bye
Mrs. Radcliffe:- bye dear...

📱
*they hung up*

Bonnie started thinking hard. She was in a dilemma, and what caused her this dilemma was a question to her.

Was it because of the paparazzi or.....
"Daniel is just my friend. He has a girlfriend. Get a grip Bonnie" she spoke to herself.

But then her thoughts drifted to their time spent in Emma's house. How Daniel wound around his arms around her. Though it was just a photo but it was special.

Her mind also took her to the time when she almost woke up in the morning in his arms.  Their pillow fights, their cute little moments while dancing and then the moment of running electric spark all through her body while dancing with him struck her. She wasn't sure whether Daniel felt the same or not. She was very much sure about herself.

And without thinking any further, she took out her phone and typed the message....
"I'll come"

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.
Don't forget to vote for it. And please please do follow. There is a lot to come. 🤗🤗

Thank you
.....