Truth and Dare

"What are you thinking??" Asked Bonnie.
"It's because of them(fans), where I stand today..but, it's them... from whom I have to run away...." Daniel put his face on his palm, Bonnie got up from her place and sat beside Dan putting a comforting arm around him.

"......sometimes it all feels like a cage, but then I don't know where would I be without them" said Daniel.

"It's  fine Dan. Everything had a good and a bad aspect" said Bonnie hugging him from side.

"I am leaving Bonnie" said Dan after a short pause.

"What...Now?" Asked Bonnie shockingly.

"Yeah My play OV Endgame is releasing...and I have to reach there. It suddenly got preponded"

"But....." objected Bonnie but them calmed down, "so your trip ends here ?"

"No...I'll be back after the play" said Dan.

"It's  not practically possible Dan." Said Bonnie looking at him.

"I'll make it possible" said Daniel looking at her with the same gaze.

Suddenly Bonnie's phone started ringing. "Hello?" She answered.

"We are in the limbo"
"Okay".

"Who called??" Asked Daniel.

"Tom" answered Bonnie simply and Dan looked at her once and then looked away.

One by one everyone arrived.
"When did you guys come to the limbo??"

"As soon as we entered the market" said Bonnie

"Some people spotted us" said Daniel.

"Okay guys I am gonna leave today night" said Daniel.

"What?? Dan! Why didn't you say it earlier. We would have postponed this trip" everyone started speaking all together and Dan tried to calm them.

"Look...."
"You should have told us"
"Listen to me"
"This is not fair Dan. Please"
"GUYS!!!" shouted Bonnie, "Calm down." Said Bonnie calmly.

"Even he wasn't aware that his play will be rescheduled and pre-poned....please" said Bonnie and looked at Dan. Daniel nodded.

"But I have the whole evening. I am hungry. It's already Lunch time Let's have something." Said Daniel cheerfully.

But no use all his mates faces were filled with sadness.

"Uhhhh....Come on" said Bonnie pushed everyone to their places.

She asked the driver to take them to the restaurant which was booked.

After having lunch, they went to the Champuhan ridge. It was nearly evening and the place looked all the very more beautiful, when shades of sunset started falling on the earth.

This place has a romantic getaway. The place is mainly meant for couples. The beauty of the scenario topped with sunset shade, and as well the weather was doing a great job.

The hike starts at Pura Gunung Lebah temple and goes up to Sidem village. It takes about 45 minutes.

They all started walking together, enjoying the view. The couples, Matt and Angela and Rupert and Georgia, walked hand in hand enjoying beautiful moments and sharing love.

Evanna, Tom and Emma were walked along the ridge talking, pulling each other's legs.

Whereas our pair (Daniel Bonnie), you could say purposely took their steps slow so that they can walk together.