Hard to say...

"Erin??"
"Hey Dan" and she flunged herself on him, "I missed you so much!!!" She said and hugged him tight.

"You?? Are you safe??"asked Dan in concern pulling her out of the hug.

"Aww Dan. You care for me so much" said Erin. Dan suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. She flung her arms on his shoulder, "I sanitized my car at check post. I took the thermal screening test. I am fine absolutely." She said and hugged him.

Bonnie got out of the kitchen to see Dan and Erin hugging each other.

"Erin??"
Erin got out of the hug to see Bonnie. Her eyes were quiet fixed on her as if It's boring through her mind.
Bonnie furrowed her eyes a little, "Uh.."

"Hi Bonnie" she said and went to her have a exceptionally tight hug.
Bonnie slightly winced.
"Oh sorry..." chuckled Erin, "Dan knows I give quiet tight hugs.

"She does" said Dan from behind. He closed the door and went to where the girls were standing.

"By the way, how come you are here??" Asked Dan.

"Why I can't be here??" Re-qusetioned Erin.

"No. Of course you can be. I didn't mean that" said Dan casually.

"Well... Did I interrupt something??" She asked adjusting up Bonnie's Tee which dropped down on one side slightly, basically pulled down by Dan. Dan blushed hard...

Bonnie noticed it and said quickly, "Oh nothing" and chuckled nervously. Her face red with blush. "Come...sit" said Bonnie and took her to the drawing room.

"Ooo... You're quiet artistic" said Erin looking around the room.

"Oh yes. Bonnie used to work with the Art department on the set". Said Dan and nudged her lightly.

"Yeah..." Erin sat on the sofa, "...After all she didn't get enough screentime".

Bonnie's smile faded away a bit and Dan's eyebrows got furrowed.
"Don't you think you are being rude??" Asked Dan.

Bonnie held Dan arm and rubbed her thumb lightly against his skin thus asking him to calm down.
Erin noticed it, "Calm down Dan. After all your girlfriend is insisting so much" said Erin with a smile (lips pressed in thin line, pulled at two extreme end).

"I'll get you something" said Bonnie and turned around to leave for the kitchen.

"I need to use the washroom." Said Erin, "It's okay you go... Dan will take me" she completed quickly.

Bonnie nodded and left. Dan looked at Bonnie for once and then turned around Erin.
"How much you want to see her??" Asked Erin noticing Dan's eyes on her, ".... you are always with her now".

"Come I'll take you" said Dan ignoring her words.

"Okay.." said Erin and wound her left arm on his right.

Dan took her bag and they both went up to the guest room.

"So... this your room for now." Dan went towards the washroom door, "This is the washroom. Freshen up and come downstairs. Okay.." Dan smiled and was about to leave when Erin held his arm.

"Dan...." she said in a singing voice.
She wound her arms around his neck. Dan held her arms rather than wrapping around her waist. This made Erin frown but she quickly replace it with her smile.

"It's been so many days since I looked at you. Let me see you" said Erin.

Dan chuckled, "Erin..."
"Now you'll see me as many days as you are here" said Dan firmly.