Ubud

The next Morning, all of them were waiting for Bonnie to arrive.
"Where is she??" Asked Emma to no one particular, impatiently.

"I think she slept again" said Tom and Matt giggled along with Rupert. Daniel just smiled.

"Shut up" Emma smacked Tom on his arm, "She told she is ready. Will be down soon and then she got a phone call".

"Oh..... I hope she doesn't have to leave us. I mean she is only here for three days in a seven days trip" said Evanna looking concerned.

Hearing this even Dan got tensed a bit, "What will I do here then" mumbled Dan.

"Did you say something??" Asked Georgia who was just passing Dan to take a seat.

"Uh...No" said Dan with a smile.

"As far as I know Dan....you have your series releasing "Miracle Workers Dark ages" on.... 28th?" asked Angela.

"Yeah" replied Dan smiling.

"All the best for your series" greeted Angela.

"Sorry! sorry! sorry!" shouted Bonnie while running to them. She almost bumped into an old Lady, "I am so sorry. I am in a hurry".

"It does seem" said the old Lady smiling.

"Tourist I guess??" Asked the old lady looking at her.

"Yeah.." replied Bonnie.

"Either you are lucky enough that the weather is not harsh on your travelling or the weather is suffering enough to maintain its rhythm....." said the old lady, "....this time isn't suitable for tourism you see".

"I know the weather is suffering" said Bonnie looking at the old lady.

"What are they talking now" said Rupert to the group who were standing far away from Bonnie.

"I don't know" said Dan, "I'll bring her".

"I am sure she is discussing on environment. She can talk hours to anyone on the subject" said Evanna leaning on Emma.

Dan reached to Bonnie, "Uh...Bonnie..." said Dan interrupting her. He used his eyes to say "let's go".

"Okay...I'll leave now. Nice talking to you"

"Your husband?? You both are here for honeymoon??" Asked the old Lady smiling.

"Uh..No...No you are wrong" said Bonnie stammering.

"Yeah.. We are friends. We are here with a group" said Dan nervously.

"Oh...Sorry sorry...my bad dear" said the old lady, "you both look quiet good together. Just like a couple".

Both Daniel and Bonnie looked down with  blush burning their faces.

"Okay we'll leave bye" said Bonnie.

"Bye dear" said the Old lady.

Daniel nodded and the Old lady smiled at them.

"Let's go" said Dan reaching to the group.

"Where were you??" Asked Emma.

"Actually...Listen" said Bonnie raising her hand up.

"I told you..." Bonnie continued, "I'll be a part of the trip but for only 3 days...but now...." Bonnie looked down.

"What??" asked Dan holding her arm near elbow.

"I'll be here for all seven days" said Bonnie looking at Dan directly in his eyes. Daniel gave a huge grin and both stared at each other for few seconds.

The group cheered up bringing the pair out of the loop.
They all hugged Bonnie apart from Dan. His grin depicted everything.

"So where are we going??" Asked Georgia clinging onto Rupert while Rupert kissed her forehead.

"Ubud" said Matt.

"Let's get going then" cheered Matt and the whole group joined in.

They reached Ubud in 30 minutes. They first went to the  Telalalang Rice Terraceth. Electronic bicycles were arranged for all the tourists.

They viewed the whole place. While the rest were taking photos and videos. Evanna and Bonnie talked to the farmers there, And later on Emma joined them...

From there they went to the Tirta Empul Water Temple. It is said to be one of the most sacred places.
Again the Electronic Bicycle were arranged to tour the whole place.

After the Tirta Empul temple, they visited the White water rafting.

They all went on raft tours on the Ayung river. They were made to circle the whole place. They took three rafts four occupying in one (Emma Tom Rupert Georgia).

And three occupying the second raft (Evanna Bonnie Daniel).

Matt and Angela took the third one.

They were all busy rafting. Evanna and Bonnie were talking when suddenly Evanna spotted raft number 1 (which Emma, Tom, Rupert, Georgia were occupying ).
"Do you think something's going on between Emma and Tom??" Asked Evanna to Bonnie.

"No idea. But possibility is there" said Bonnie.

"What do you think Dan?" asked Evanna turning towards Dan as she was sitting inbetween Dan and Bonnie.

"No idea" answered Dan chuckling and rested his hand on the raft edge and it brushed Bonnie's.

Bonnie felt goosebumps all through her body. Her mind wanted to take back away her hand but then her heart wanted to grab his hand.

And listening to her heart she let her hand stay were it was. She didn't grab his but their fingers brushed.

It took them two to three hours to move round the place. Reaching to the site they all helped each other up the platform.

While Tom gave his hand to Emma, his foot somehow slipped and he landed on the raft with a jerk which caused a slight turbulence.

They were handled by the rafters there and were brought onto the platform safely.

From there  they went to a nearby handicraft market. There were beautiful handmade crafts which actually fascinated the girls.

Entering the market, they decided to separate their ways. Rupert and Georgia; Emma and Tom; Matt Evanna and Angela and our pair together, Didn't know if the rest formed the team purposely or not.

Bonnie and Dan were looking at the things when someone recognised Dan
"You are....Did we meet each other earlier??"

Dan adjusted the hat and answered "No".

"Oh Daniel Radcliffe!!!" Screamed two girls which pulled little  attention.

"Shh....please" whispered Daniel.

"Can we take a picture with you??" asked the girl.

"In one condition"

"Anything for you" said the girl dreamily.

"Please don't shout or scream. Don't let people know" said Dan

"Okay...done"
Both the girls and the guy took photo with Daniel and they left.

"It's not better to stay here for long. Let's head to the car" said Bonnie and both of the left the place with their head bowed pulling the hat upto the face.

They sat inside the limbo. Bonnie noticed Daniel was thinking something,  "What are you thinking??"

What do you think is Daniel thinking??

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it. I know their is not much Donnie moments. But the best is yet to come.🙂🙂

Please do vote and follow to remain updated.

Thank you
......