Day 1 of Quarantine

It was nearly afternoon and Bonnie was recording  her video whereas Daniel and Billy was playing outside the garden.

While recording, Billy approached Bonnie as if he is calling her to play with her. Bonnie said "Hello" to Billy and he snuggled against Bonnie. After a minute or so he ran back to Daniel when he heard his whistle.

After  recording her video in which she decided to say a poem every morning, Bonnie posted it on Instagram.

She went to the garden and where Daniel and Billy were playing. Billy ran and went into the arms of Bonnie.

Bonnie rubbed his back, "Well I think you'll like to make some new friends??" Bonnie smiled and Billy yelped in response.

They resumed playing. Bonnie got a flying disc and they started throwing it at each other.

After playing for a while, the three of them went inside. Billy curled himself around Daniel's legs which was a bit surprise for Bonnie.

"Seems like he is quiet fond of you" said Bonnie smiling.

"He is. Are you jealous??"

"Why will I be??"

"No your pet is so fond of me..." said Daniel singing the word "me"

"Billy is friendly" smirked Bonnie.

"Just like me??" Asked Daniel in a surprised tone.

"Of course!"

And they both chuckled. They continued their little talking session when it was nearly evening.

Bonnie got up to prepare dinner, when Daniel stopped her, "Wait! I'll prepare the dinner."
"Okay..." Bonnie agreed and sat back on  the sofa taking a magazine, "If you need anything. Tell me."  and Daniel left for kitchen.

"Looking around the kitchen, "I think I spotted everything I need. Relax." Said Daniel and flashed his most handsome smile. Bonnie felt a burning sensation at the pit of her stomach.

Bonnie was busy reading the magazine when Daniel called her, "Bonnie??....".
"Yeah" she raised up her to look at Daniel and stared with mouth open; ".....where is parsley leaf??" He asked looking here and there for the ingredient.

"He is smoking hot!!" Bonnie thought.

Bonnie started at the man in front, who was wearing a black shirt, stiring the contents of the pan and then lower the flame.

He took off his shirt (Bonnie's heart skipped a beat) in response to the heat, radiating from the burner. It wasn't summer but Dan was quiet sweating.

He called again "Bon-" He looked up at her when he felt her stare.

He looked at Bonnie staring at him with her half-open mouth. He smirked. He switched off the burner.

He went to Bonnie and bent down, coming very close to her. Bonnie didn't take her eyes off, or she was not in a condition to take her eyes off. She froze. Got Frozen looking at the smoking hot man in her front.

"What is it Bonnie??" He spoke and she hitched at her breath, falling on her nose and lip area.

She gulped. And opened her mouth to speak but no words came. Dan brought his ears close to her lips, while his messy hair brushing against her face.

"I can't hear you" he said again and Bonnie closed her eyes to feel him.

She opened her eyes, and Daniel was still their waiting for her answer.

"You are looking so hot....while cooking" mumbled Bonnie and Daniel smirked, "want to see more of me cooking".
"Pleasure" was her answer.
They both stared when Billy yelped suddenly, and both got out of the loop.

"Uh... Dinner is ready...??" Asked Bonnie who took a shade of her hair. She pushed back her hairs behind the ear which was already well settled.

"No. I want Parsley" he said
"Pars...ley....." Bonnie said in a confused tone.

"Parsley leaf Bonnie" Daniel forced on her name.

"Yeah.. yeah!!...umm.... I have!!" She said and looked everywhere but Dan. She then walked towards kitchen hurriedly. She looked here and there in the kitchen, opened the cupboards, but could not spot it.

Daniel walked behind her.
"Not here" she said timidly turning around towards him.

Daniel took a step towards her and Bonnie leaned back on the kitchen table.

Daniel lifted his arm, while eyes stuck at Bonnie, and took the parsley which was peeping from behind the jar of honey.

Bonnie looked at parsley then Daniel and then eyes unfixed a the floor,
"Umm... didn't see"

"I know.." Dan said and turned around to his preparation.

Bonnie cursed at her irregular clumsiness and left the kitchen.

After having dinner, which was quiet normal with light chats, Bonnie went to kitchen with to clean them.

Daniel headed up to his room (basically forced by Bonnie) as he was clearly tired after a long journey.

While assembling everything, Bonnie saw Daniel's shirt hanging on one of the hooks.

She took it, brought it closed to her lips and held it close to her heart. All the memories of the day flushed in her mind. She herself smiled and started humming a tune.

She wore the shirt, and started swaying at her own hummed tune.
She cleaned and assembled the kitchen and glided up to her room. She actually glided, because her feet felt very light on the stairs.

She fell on the bed wearing the shirt, and pulled the covers up to her head.
Again the names started ringing in the head, "Bonnie....Radcliffe"

"Bonnie Radcliffe....eeekkkk!!!!" She spilled out in excitement.

She turned around, closed her eyes tight, "sleep Bonnie sleep. Stop thinking"

But no use.... she was hell excited at the moment. She pulled a pillow on her head expecting it might stop the ringing of her head but no use. It didn't. After tossing and turning for a while or so.... Bonnie drifted into a calm sleep.

...............

Next morning, Bonnie woke up feeling happy. She hoped out of the bed, brushed her teeth and again glided down. She took a sharp turn at the end of the stairs and bumped into Daniel.

"Sorry.... sorry Dan sorry.." she exclaimed.

"It's ok-" Daniel looked at her in astonishment.

"What??" Bonnie asked looking at the expression on his face.

"You are wearing my shirt" Daniel said simply and Bonnie realised oh yes! She was, "Uh...." Bonnie opened her mouth to reply....

I wonder what will Bonnie's reply. 😯
So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do follow and don't forget to hit the star button.

Until then Bye....

Thank you
........