Reunion (part 1)

Next Morning Emma woke up before her alarm started ringing. She was hell excited to see everyone.
She started preparing everything that is needed for the reunion.
She dusted off the rooms, recieved the ordered mattresses, set up the barbecue in the garden, placed the wood and stones for bonfire....

While she was busy setting up everything, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Emma gave a short scream and turned around to see Bonnie standing and laughing hard. "Bonnie!!!!" She said in a stern voice and Bonnie pulled her into a hug laughing.

"How did you get in??" asked Emma surprise.
"From pipes" said Bonnie
"Huh?!" Asked Emma taken aback.
"You gave me the key two days ago....", said Bonnie slightly hitting her head, "we met on your film's premiere(Little Women) . Did you forget?"
"Ah..yes" replied Emma
"Why are you so nervous??.It's just an reunion. You are not meeting someone's parents. Let's go inside", said Bonnie putting an arm around Emma and pulling her inside.
Bonnie was wearing a thick fluffy white baggy sweater with ear muffs stuck on her ears.
She took off her ear muffs and the thick sweater. She was wearing a beautiful black skinny top with red loose jeans.

After few moments, Emma's doorbell rang. She got up to open it. It was Evanna, standing there wearing black top, black jeans with an thick overcoat.

"Hi Em", Evanna said in her sweet voice.
"Hi Evanna", Emma pulled her into a hug, "come in".

They went inside to see Bonnie working in kitchen.
"Hi Evanna", Bonnie exclaimed
"Hi there", said Evanna hugging Bonnie.
"Anything for me?" She asked while pulling off her overcoat.
"You can help me clean the hall" said Emma.
"No problem " replied Evanna smiling.
They worked and prepared everything, all that was needed.
It took them about 2 hours.
The girls purposely came early to help Emma.
They sat on the couch relaxing after doing the immense hard work, just then the doorbell rang. "It must be them", said Emma jumping up her place. She opened the door to find Rupert was standing.
"Hey Rups" she pulled him into a warm tight hug.
"Hey Em", he hugged back.
He then hugged Bonnie and Evanna both together.

She closed the door and then few moments later again her doorbell rang. She got up when Bonnie said "you sit Em..I'll go and see".

She opened the door to see Daniel.
Bonnie:- Why are you here? *she whispered*
Daniel:- Why not. *whispered back*
Bonnie:- Everyone has not come yet.
*Daniel tried to get in but Bonnie pushed him out. The tension was going on*
"Who is it, Bonnie " asked Emma shouting from her place.
"Ah...the watchman. I'll handle. Don't worry" said Bonnie gripping Daniel's mouth as he opened his mouth to shout "It's me".
She pushed him out, thrusting him against the wall.
Bonnie:- You won't come inside now.
Daniel:- But-
Bonnie:- Please please
Daniel:- But why are you doing this?
Bonnie:- No no please...please.
Daniel:- Okay...
*she released him*
Bonnie:- I'll call you. You stay up here hidden. *She said while patting his cheek with her left hand*
She turned around and opened the door to get inside when Rupert came in front of her "Is everything fine?"
"Yeah" replied Bonnie smilling.
She nodded at Daniel and went inside the house.

One by one everyone appeared. Tom, Matt & his wife, The twins, everyone.

They all hugged each other, when Tom asked "Where's Dan??"
"He won't be able to come. He has a very hectic schedule", replied Emma
"What? I'll call him" said Matt taking out his phone, when the doorbell rang again.
"Who is it now?" Asked Evanna.
"I'll go and see" said Emma while heading towards the door.
She opened the door and screamed hard.
Hearing her scream, everyone, except Bonnie, ran towards the door.

To their astonishment, it was Daniel Radcliffe standing there smiling at everyone.

Emma clinged herself on Daniel. Daniel took few steps back to regain the balance lost.
One by one everyone hugged Daniel. There was a vibe of completeness in air. The heavy hearts pumped with happiness.

There was happy tears in Emma's eyes. Something on which she lost hope became fulfilled.

Seeing Emma cry Dan hugged her again, "Hey Em...stop being so emotional".
"You made us emotional" said Rupert all three of them hugged each other. Seeing this everyone got into the group hug.

Bonnie stood their smiling. Her eyes filled with happy tear,but, she controlled them. "I am coming too" she said and ran into the group hug.
Dan looked at her and opened his arms and pulled her into the hug.

After few moments they released each other.
Rupert:- Hey mate. Who convinced you??
Daniel:- *looked at Bonnie*
Rupert and Emma both looked at her.
Bonnie:- Okay...I lied. I convinced him long before. He had a hectic schedule. We shared the work load. We both are working on his upcoming Untitled film. I am producer of the film.
Everyone greeted both of the congratulations...
So I thought, why not play a prank.
The Twins:- Great work sister *they said in unison*
Bonnie:- Thank you...

They all sat on the couch with Matt and Angela together with Evanna on Angela's side. The twins with Tom. Rupert, Emma, Bonnie and Daniel together.

They all talked about their golden days. How they used to play prank. Who got most of the scolding, and everything.
Emma:- Tom was the one who stole chocolates. His pockets were sewed.
Tom:- and Emma was the one who broke the prop.
They all laughed hard.
And the Twins used to swap their roles.
Emma:- The Twins tricked me into knowing that I almost forgot them. I thought I'll play smart.
Tom:- Wait...They tricked you? They already knew about the reunion. I told them.
*Emma grabbed the cushion and threw it on them.*

The cushion retracted back on Emma.
And they started cushion fight (usually It's a pillow fight). Oliver threw the cushion on Emma but Emma dodged and it hit Rupert. Rupert acted to throw it back on the twins but instead hit it on Bonnie's head.
"Hey!" And Bonnie started fighting too. In this way everyone got into the fight. There was no team formed, but, whoever gets a chance...hits.

Daniel backed out Slowly and started making a video. Bonnie noticed Daniel making a video and threw the cushion right onto him.
He dodged the cushion. "Wait", he positions the camera and runs to her with the cushion and he too gets into the group.

All have a great time playing. The feathers of the cushion were all over and everyone help each other getting off the feathers. Daniel then switched off the recorder.
They were tired and clearly hungry. Above all it was Lunch time, so they didn't have to wait.

They had the lunch and decided to play blind fly.

"So Daniel will be the one who will be blind folded  because he appeared last" said Emma in a bosy tone.
"I didn't appear last. It was Bonnie who purposely hid me" said Daniel.
Bonnie laughed hard.
"The guy was not watchman but him"...said Bonnie laughed again.
"Whatever the reason was, you were last, you have to" said Evanna.
"Okay...I agree" said Daniel.

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.
Please do vote and send your feedback.

Until then..bye ...

Thank you
......