Psychologically horrific

Next few days were quiet busy for our stars. Daniel next jumped up to his rehearsal for OV Endgame after Escape from Pretoria which will be released on 2020.
(A/N:- Maann!!! Does this person ever take a breath of relaxation)

Emma was very busy with her release of "Little Woman" book as well as the film which will release on Christmas day in US and boxing day in UK.

Rupert's TV series "Servant" had already been released on 29 November and It's getting great great response.
Rupert thought of throwing up a success Party. He called his manager and informed him about his thought.

.........

It was late night and Emma was all set to get into her warm cozy bed.
She got a knock at the door.
"Who is it so late?" She asked herself.

She got out of her covers and opened the door. There was no one. She looked here and there but all vain. She shrugged her shoulders and went inside.

The knock repeated. She turned around opened the door and stepped out to find who was playing with her at this hour of time. She looked irritated.

As soon as she stepped out, the door closed behind her locking her out of her house.

She immediately turned around and started banging. Suddenly the light, which glowed perfectly the minute ago, started flickering.

She felt shivers down her spine. Not just because of the freezing cold but also because of the high adrenaline rush.

She started banging it hard, "Open the door!!! Whose there?!?! I'll call the cops".

Suddenly the door slip open. She got inside and dissolved in the utter darkness of the hall. She aimed for the switches but no use. How much she tapped, the lights didn't respond.

She was scared. Scared as hell. She felt footsteps coming towards her she turned around and saw a weird face which was illuminated by torch light.

"Aaaaaaa" She let out a hard scream.
Suddenly she found a pair of large hand gripping her mouth, "Shh! It's me Emma" she heard a whisper.

She soon recognized the voice. "RUPERT!!!"
And a howl of laughter. It was Rupert.

He switched on the lights.
Emma glared at him and started hitting him with a book named "Little Woman".
"How dare you?!?!
You think it's a joke?!?!
I was scared as hell"
Rupert continued laughing and pulled her into a tight hug but Emma started refraining.
"No!! Leave me. I am not talking to you".
Rupert still held her tight in her arms trying to calm her.
"I am sorry...I am sorry....I am sorry.." apologized Rupert who was still giggling.

Emma calmed down after a while and pulled him into the same tight embrace.
"Never do this again" said Emma half releasing him and then again got into the hug. This time there was a smile on her face.
After a while they got out of the hug.

Rupert has always been special to Emma. Anything was the matter, She knew Rupert will be there to listen to her. Even if the things wouldn't have been in his hand he has always been a moral support.

She clinged her arms onto his and led themselves to the sofa. "Take a seat" said Emma pointing at the sofa.

"So?? How come you are here??" asked Emma.

"Why?? I can't be here at my friends house??"

"It's not that" said Emma shrugging off.

"I am thinking of throwing a success party for my TV series Servant" said Rupert.

Emma glared at him.

"What??"

"I just watched the psychological horror show of yours"

"Oh that's the reason you were scared as hell" Rupert laughed out loud.

Emma threw a cushion at him.
"That's what it meant to be... psychologically horrific. And I think I very well horrified you". Said Rupert giving a smirk.

Ha! Ha! Ha! " Emma faked a laugh,
"Drop it now".

"So when are you planning on throwing the party??" Continued Emma.

"New year??"

" So stringy ...." said Emma making faces.

"Huh?!?!"

"Saving your money" said Emma shaking her head.

"Doesn't Bonnie say... Saving is growing " said Rupert trying to sound majestic.

"When did she say??" Asked Emma keeping the smug look on.

"Might have not said.... I am saying" said Rupert flashing a smile.

Emma reciprocated the smile (faking) "Enough of nonsense".

"Okay jokes apart. I thought of New year because you all will be free at that time. At first I thought of Christmas but your movie is about to release of Christmas. So I thought of New year.." said Rupert.

"So....A kind of get together??" Asked Emma.

"Could say so..." said Rupert.

" OH I AM SO EXCITED RUPERT!!!" exclaimed Emma and hugged him tight.

She almost jumped on him which made him push backward.

"I am excited too..." he said rubbing her back.

"So what's the next plan??" Asked Emma

"Plan??"

"Of course you are not leaving now. At least I am not letting you" said Emma make her voice sound stubborn.

"Okay... we could just... Hey..." exclaimed Rupert, "...why don't we just watch movies and have a bunch of snacks... like earlier" he said tilting his head slightly.

A broad smile appeared on her face.
"You are the best Rupert." Said Emma and hugged him once again.

Rupert set the theatre and Emma arranged the snacks.
They both enjoyed watching movie and crunching the whole night.

It was nearly Morning and Rupert left.
They hugged each other one last time and Rupert left waving a Bye.

Since it was between late night and dusk it didn't catch much media attention.

So this is for this chapter. I wanted to keep this concerned with Rupert and Emma.

Please do vote and send your feed back.

Until then...bye..

Thank you
......