Unexpected things happen...

They stared at each other for a moment. It was this moment when Bonnie realised Dan got a haircut too.

You look so hot" mumbled Bonnie

"What?" Daniel asked as he was unable to understand.

"G-great...I said you look "great" in that haircut" said Bonnie when she realised what she said.

"Er...Thanks" said Daniel and Bonnie tried to give a genuine smile in between her hard blush. To her surprise, even Daniel was blushing.

"I'll bring the chairs", said Bonnie and left to bring the chair. Daniel  followed her.
Unknowingly both went for the same chair and their hand brushed against each other.

Bonnie quickly removed her hand and aimed for another chair.

Her heart was beating at a very fast rate. Her face turned out so red, it seemed as if it's gonna reveal every secret in her heart.

After a few moments, they sat round the table. Bonnie opened her Laptop to get the file, when Daniel noticed some poster kind of a thing.

"What are those?" Asked Daniel pointing towards it.

"Oh..uh..Poster. We are going to strike for climate change" said Bonnie looking at those posters.

"Oh...All the best for your strike." Said Daniel smiling.

"Now It's definitely gonna go great" said Bonnie and winked at him.

"You are making fun of me??" Asked Daniel in a serious tone.

"No..." said Bonnie while shaking her head, "I am damn serious."

Bonnie looked at him convinced and tried to suppress her laughter.
Daniel noticed it and glared at her.
Bonnie broke into a slight laugh, "Come on Dan....." said Bonnie while keeping her hand on his, "...I was just joking. I didn't mean to hurt you." Seeing Daniel expression didn't change, Bonnie said "I am sorry" looking down.

Daniel smiled at her and put his right palm on her's  "You are really the sweetest thing that ever happened to me". Saying this Daniel kissed her forehead.

This time the touch of his lips felt very strange. Something which she want to feel every single minute.

Bonnie smiled at him.

"Let's talk about the movie" said Bonnie.

Their hand still on each other's. Bonnie turned the laptop towards him and pulled her hand when she realised it was under his pam.

"Umm... Dan" said Bonnie gesturing him to leave her hand.

"Oh..sorry" said Daniel and removed his hand.

They talked about the movie, It's significant points about building set and much more. It took them the whole evening.

"Huh!!! Finally It's over." Exclaimed Dan.