Aftermath

Dan shifted in his sleep when a light bang on his head by the edge of the bed woke him up. He had slept holding Erin's hand down on the floor.
Dan looked around the room to check on Bonnie but she was not there.

He tried to pull out his hand from Erin's grip and to his surprise it came out easily.

He got up from his place, adjusted Erin's sheets and then strolled across the room to escape out of the door.

He moved down the stairs to find Bonnie standing in the garden.
Surprisingly the room was clean, well and tidy. Everything back to its place. The laundry was done. He could see the cushion covers, sofa covers, table cloth, which had juice stains and bits of food, all clean and tidy hanging on the rope, out in the sun.

He reached Bonnie,
"You didn't sleep last night, Did you??" Asked Dan nudging Bonnie.

"What makes you think I didn't sleep??"

"It's 5:30 A.M in the morning and everything neat and tidy" said Dan.

"I wasn't sleepy at all" said Bonnie sighing.

The usual silence gap inserted itself between them after a couple of conversations.

"Dan??"
"Hmm??"
"You did know something like that would happen, didn't you??" Asked Bonnie.

"I knew" accepted Dan, "but at this level, out of my expectation. I thought I could handle her" said Dan.

"Do you think she is being obsessive??" Asked Dan after a short pause.

Bonnie was quiet. She didn't answer instantly, as if she was calculating something.

"What are you thinking?? A suitable answer so that it doesn't piss off Daniel Radcliffe" said Dan smirking.

Bonnie chuckled at Dan's words.
"No... I was just replaying everything in my mind. Dan...." Bonnie half turned towards him, "Did you notice, she begged for you. No way it was obsessive. She.... she loves you very much. She just can't live without you" said Bonnie looking directly into his eyes.

"So... What do you want??" Asked Dan.

"Even you are here for talking about it, aren't you ?? Asked Bonnie giving a knowing look.

"Don't claim yourself to read my mind Ms. Bonnie Wright" said Dan and again Bonnie let out a chuckle.

Again the bubble of silence encompassed them. They both looked straight as if trying to look beyond the horizon, searching for another world, where they both can stay, live, love peacefully lifelong.

"Go back to her" said Bonnie breaking the silence. Her voice strong and firm.

Dan didn't say anything but looked at her.
Bonnie turned her head in response to his gaze. They stared into each other eyes and then again Bonnie was the first one to break the silence.

"I'm not being some kind of Heroine. It's just, I am doing what the situation demands" said Bonnie sternly.

"So... You think the situation demands our break up??" Asked Dan fully turning towards her.

Bonnie just nodded in response.
Dan slightly chuckled, "You can see her love for me. How much she wants me, but not mine. Can't you see how much I want you" asked Dan looking slightly up into her eyes. He gripped her arms, not tightly though, but pain could be seen in his eyes, "how much I love you??".

Bonnie hugged him tight instantly. She tightens the arms around his neck, thus pulling him closer.
"I am sorry. But this is the need of time" said Bonnie. Her voice tearful.