Thinking out loud

Mr. and Mrs. Radcliffe approached her when Daniel came out and stood beside her .

Daniel looked at her but Bonnie didn't look back.

"Daniel. You are taking us to dinner today. No excuse son." Said Mrs. Radcliffe.

"Yes Mum...sure. Be ready till 9:00"  said Daniel.

"Okay...We'll be ready." Said Mrs. Radcliffe.

"I'll book a restaurant...so that we won't get interrupted by media" said Daniel taking out his phone and left for giving his scene.

"Um... I'll be leaving." Said Bonnie.

Hearing this Daniel stopped midway and turned around in shock.

"What do you mean by leaving?" asked Mr. Radcliffe.

"I mean to explore the city. To explore various ways of reducing single-use plastics" answered Bonnie.

Hearing this Daniel calmed down and left for shooting. 
"Okay dear...." said Mr. Radcliffe.

"Bye Bonnie. We'll spend some time with our son" said Mr. Radcliffe

Bonnie waved them bye and left.

"Something went wrong. Right dear?" Asked Mr. Radcliffe.

"I agree " replied Mrs. Radcliffe and then they both entered the vanity van and waited for Daniel to come.

...........

It was nearly 9:00 when the director shouted "PACK UP!!"

Daniel went to the vanity van, got changed into casuals, neither too casual nor too classy.

All three of them drove to the selected restaurant.

Meanwhile Mrs. Radcliffe called Bonnie a number of times but Bonnie didn't recieve.

"Where this girl is?? She is not receiving my call. I hope she is fine.." said Mrs. Radcliffe in a tensed up tone.

Hearing this Daniel became all the very more tensed.

"Daniel give a call to Bonnie" commanded Mrs. Radcliffe.

He took out his phone and called Bonnie...
After 3 or 4 trials, Bonnie picked up the phone.

Daniel gave the phone to his mum...
"I am driving...Can't talk"

"Bonnie where are you?..." asked Mrs. Radcliffe.

"Hello.....hello.....Mrs. Radcliffe are you there...hello?!?!" Spoke Bonnie with uncertainty.

"Hello...hello..Bonnie can you hear me??....hello?!?!" Mrs. Radcliffe spoke with the same tone as Bonnie.