Daughter-in-law

A/N:- I am so sorry for not posting. My device went into some problem. But It's fixed now. So yeah...Here's the next episode. 🤗

After few moments of strolling, Dan and Bonnie  both pulled back.
"You won't loose Dan. Not until you want." said Bonnie  looking directly into his eyes.
"Never" said Daniel in a firm tone.

They both stared at each other until Daniel's phone started ringing.
(It rang just a moment after)

"Hey Mum" answered Daniel.
"I am coming. I'll tell you everything later on". He hung up the phone and started driving.

"I hope you won't mind joining the dinner, now?" Asked Daniel raising an eyebrow. His voice seemed cheerful, at least better than what it was.

"It was not because of you. I told I didn't mean to interfere-" said Bonnie with a frown when Daniel interrupted him, "I know you more than you know yourself, Bonnie Wright"

Bonnie smiled at his statement.
After a short pause Bonnie resumed speaking, "It still feels as if can't get enough of it. I wish the day just stopped".

"Life has to go on..." replied Dan in a much calm tone.

"I know" said Bonnie giving a little frown.

"I wish the same." Said Dan thoughtfully.

"It was such a great day at Emma's place. I wish we could do a reunion again.." said Bonnie in quiet a babyish voice.

"You were talking about the reunion?" Asked Dan with an air of uncertainty.

"Of course. What did you think??" Asked Bonnie in return.

"Nothing..." replied Dan to avoid further questions.

Bonnie looked at him suspiciously and then looked out of the window.

"I thought she was talking about Today" Daniel thought to himself.

They reached the restaurant. Daniel being a gentleman helped her out of the car.
The manager greeted them...
"Oh...Ms. Bonnie Wright" exclaimed the manager, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too..." replied Bonnie with a smile.

Daniel handed him the keys and then both of them headed inside the restaurant.

Mr. Radcliffe looked at the pair and can't resist himself from thinking about the fact that "Daniel bringing his daughter-in-law," as they were holding hands.

He smiled at his thought.
"Where were you Daniel?" Asked Mrs. Radcliffe, "There was no need of reshoots. I asked the director."

"You don't trust me?" Asked Daniel with  a frown.

"Don't play that game again" warned Mrs. Radcliffe.

"Oh Mum..." said Daniel  trying to console his mother. He hugged her sideways "I went to bring..."
"Our daughter-in-law" thought Mr. Radcliffe, "Bonnie" Daniel completed his sentence.

"And Bonnie, never think yourself a third person. You are family" said Mr. Radcliffe with a smile.

"Exactly!" Both Mrs. Radcliffe and Daniel say in unison with a huge ear to ear grin.
Bonnie nodded and apologized "I am sorry. Won't repeat this again"

"You better don't " said Mrs. Radcliffe in a stern voice.

Bonnie looked down...and Mrs. Radcliffe busted out into a laughter.
"Obviously. An actor's mother " and  they all laughed.