Go back to her

"Everything was going great, when, Bonnie stepped in our life" said Erin and Dan jerked his head towards her, with slight wide eyes.

"Erin. I am trying, you see. Please don't bring her, here. Everything will be back as before. I assure you" said Dan as fast as possible, holding her hand.

Erin didn't have a problem understanding him as it has been 8 years and she can very well understand his every accent.

She looked at him in awe and cursed herself inside. She closed her eyes to let a tear fall.

"You love her so much Dan!! So much..." said Erin, in a breaking voice.

The words hit Dan, not in a bad way ofcourse, but he just can't believe his ears.

"Erin...." Dan let out in whisper.

"I am not a stubborn kid Dan. I know Changes are meant to be and some Changes are irreversible. This change is irreversible" Said Erin firmly.

""Erin you don't need to force yourself..." said Dan, his hands trembling.

"I am not forcing myself Dan. I could see. I could the pain in your eyes. The pain of existing without her" Erin grabbed his hand and gave a light squeeze.

"I could see how much you are hurt and I can also see the efforts you are putting because of her words. Because she told you to destroy your contacts with her " said Erin calmly.

Dan looked down. He just can't look into her eyes. His heart was feeling very heavy. He just doesn't know what to do.

Erin held his face and lifted it up to meet his eyes.

"You love me. I know, You love me very much, but..." Erin caressed his cheek with her thumb, "You love her more than you love yourself" said Erin looking into his eyes.

"And I realised this in this one month" said Erin sniffing and wiping her face.

"You can live with me all your life, but you just can't live without her, and I just not know this, I accept this fact Dan" said Erin

"Erin..." Dan was about to protest but Erin interrupted. She wiped her tears, gulped, took a deep breath and said
"Don't worry. I am not drunk. I am saying this in my senses. Sound and clear. I will never ever blame her." said Erin firmly.

"Go back to her, Dan. You both are meant to be" said Erin smiling.

Dan looked at her, he didn't know what to say he was just in a zone, a trance. He just can't believe.

Erin laughed out loud, "look at your face Dan. As if you are thunder struck" and she bursted out in laughter.

"I am thunder struck " said Dan and Erin awed at his expression.
"Thank you Erin" Dan exclaimed after a pause and jumped into hugging her.

"Oh Dan!!" And they both stumbled. They bursted into laughter, as they fell down on the sand.

Dan was laughing hard, he lied down beside her. Erin could see the happiness in his eyes. "Her name brings so much happiness into you" said Erin smiling.

"I am really happy for you both" said Erin and hugged him again.

"Thank you Erin. Thank you so much Thank you" Dan said bowing his head.

"Hey!!" Erin said and lifted his head.
"I didn't do anything. I can't help if Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright are meant for each other, If they are destined to be together" said Erin smiling wide.