A little chat with my Best friend

Bonnie sat still for hours it felt. She suddenly called Amy (her best friend)  but then instantly cut the call.

After a few moment, her phone started ringing. It was Amy.
She recieved the call...

"Hey you called me??" Asked Amy in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing. Just... by mistake" said Bonnie rubbing her forehead.

"What happened Bon??" Asked Amy suspiciously.

And Bonnie started crying.
"Bon...Bonnie...What happened...Why you are crying??" She whispered as her child was constantly stirring in his sleep. She patted him to sleep and got out of her covers to go into the next room.

"Bonnie please stop crying...." Amy sort of pleaded, "Bon...."

But Bonnie didn't speak. She kept on crying. Crying her heart out.

Amy waited holding the phone until Bonnie calmed down a bit.

"You okay..." she spoke after making sure Bonnie stopped crying. Still she could hear some sniffs.

"Now tell me. What happened??" Amy said handling Bonnie as if she is a child. Friends.... when needed they can even become our parents.

"Dan... " Amy waited till Bonnie said further, "He broke our friendship" said Bonnie after a short pause.

"What??" Amy was astonished. She literally didn't expect this to happen, "Why??... How?? So suddenly??"

Bonnie broke into tears "I don't know. He just said he can't explain."

"Is it....because of Erin..." said Amy hesitantly.

And Bonnie realised "yes...yes it is..."

Bonnie run her fingers through her hair in frustration.

"No... It's not because of her. Because of me. I came inbetweene them.. I
am the inbetweener." Said Bonnie sobbing.

"No you are not. You were never inbetweene them. You and Dan had another relationship. I mean friendship. Whatever it was it was inbetween both of you. Stop cursing yourself Bonnie... please" said Amy

"Did something happen inbetween them today morning??" Asked Bonnie thoughtfully.

"What happened this morning??"

"Dan called me very early this morning to wish me Christmas" said Bonnie.

"Dan called you....early in the morning??" Interrupted Amy

"Yeah..."

"So....You were the first one he called??"

"Maybe..It was quiet early" said Bonnie

"Why so??" Asked Amy suspecting something.

"We had a little..little conversation before I arrived here. And...." Amy again started listening patiently. "and I told him I wanted to be with him" said Bonnie very fast and soft hoping Amy doesn't get what she said.

"Next??" Asked Amy..

"Nothing he didn't say anything. I thought he's gonna be mad at me, but, he called me."

"Whatever it was. It's your decision what do you want to do" said Amy.

After thinking for a moment Bonnie said "I'll support him. If he has taken such a step, there's a reason behind it, obviously. Anyway He has  always been out of my reach." Said Bonnie sighing.

"You really love him. Right Bonnie" asked Amy

"I do..." answered Bonnie smiling.

"I mean in love with him"

"I am" said Bonnie and smile with a blush all over her cheeks.

"I wholeheartedly wish All your wishes come true." Said Amy. "And never loose hope. Usually you tell me this.... Today my turn".

"It's night" said Bonnie.

"No. It's dusk. The sunshine's gonna fade away the darkness and light of happiness gonna fill your life" said Amy removing the curtains watching the sunrays and letting the first ray of light to enter"

"It's always makes me fell better talking with you Amy. Thanks" said Bonnie.

"I love you Bonnie."

"I love you too Am."

"Morning" said Amy and chuckled.

"Morning to you too" said Bonnie.

They talked for another half an hour and then Bonnie got ready to leave for her set.

She has been directing and her work is half way down there. Talking to Amy filled a new energy in Bonnie. The gloominess had gone and she was ready to face everything.

She took out her phone and messaged Dan

"Whatever the reason is which lead you to take such a decision... I support you Dan"

She left for her work waving her family bye...

.........

Daniel Radcliffe was busy with his work when his phone beeped. He took out his phone from his pocket and saw written "Message from Bonnie"

He frowned as he expected  a flow of cold words but then it he got a smile seeing the message.

"Whatever the reason is, which lead you to take such a decision...I support you Dan."

The heavy heartedness which he felt all through the way from night to morning suddenly wiped off.
Thank you... he again whispered to himself.

He started feeling more energetic and was even able to concentrate on his work. Nothing could come inbetween him and his work but few moments ago,  he just wasn't able to give his 100%.

Bonnie did support him but his words kept on roaming in her mind. She became a bit more workaholic. She went on finding new things, discovering new loopholes.

The next few days were quiet normal for our pair

The next few days were quiet normal for our pair. Slowly both of them accepted the fact that their destiny was not meant to be one.

A feeling of emptiness did keep on poking them but all they knew or basically accepted that what happened or what was happening was best for them.....

This is for this chapter. Sorry It's short because I wanted to keep it as such. With their feelings and acceptance.

Please do vote and comment your feedback below...

Follow for remaining updated...

Thank you
......