Bright New Day...

A/N:- Sorry for being late. Was busy with stuffs and moreover the device was not with me for most of the time😅. Sorry...

******

Dan stirred in his sleep when a ray of sunshine fell on his face. He turned around to avoid the sunlight and his forehead lightly hit against the sleeping beauty, Bonnie.

He breathed in deep, eyes closed due to heavy sleep, and nuzzled his nose against her. Bonnie snuggled more into him. Their lips were just a inch apart.

For another one hour, Daniel and Bonnie were encompassed by deep sleep.

Bonnie slightly started stiring. Her head hammering. She tried to open her eyes but felt it drooping too much so she decided to keep them close for a while.

She could feel a head against her's and fortunately she was relaxed. She very well knew it was Daniel. She smiled but then, the smile faded out. She was sleeping with Dan. A negative thought did appear but soon was pushed aside as she trusted Dan with all her heart.

She forced open her eyes, looking at the man. The same peaceful angelic face. She  didn't want to pull herself away.

She wanted to taste those rosy lips which were away from her's own just by an inch or so.

So close, that one move, and the two pairs were together, but then she didn't let her heart control.

After all that happened these past few days, (She had forgot about last night) she jerked herself back.

Dan opened his eyes at the withdrawal of the body. "Bonnie" he let out her name.

Bonnie held her forehead as it was literally hitting hard.
"uh...." she let out a wince.
"What is it??"
"My head's hurting too much..." she said pressing her forehead, "Did I drink that much. I don't even remember anything" she said letting out a sigh.

"Actually...."

"I never get into a loop. I mean usually don't. How come..." said Bonnie forcing herself to remember something.

Dan held her and pressed her forehead. "Calm down. It was strong. I don't know what happened suddenly that you started drinking vigorously" said Dan looking down.

"You don't trust me Dan. I told you I won't remember anything" said Bonnir frowning a bit, cursing her inner self. She didn't even remember a single word.

"That's why you decided to fake in??" Said Dan calmly.

Bonnie opened her mouth but had no answer. "Sorry" she said timidly.

"You yourself confessed" said Dan and Bonnie hit her head lightly.

"Um... Dan.. ??"
"Yeah"
"What else did I say??" Asked Bonnie pressing her head lightly.

Dan looked at her with a sly smile. "Now I wish you remembered something and I could give you a Morning Kiss" Dan thought.

"You were.... I don't know your voice was sloppy and we were talking about Quarantine and that I'll leave after quarantine.... then you suddenly started drinking a lot and then... waited... patience.. I didn't understand what you were saying". Said Dan.

Bonnie looked at particularly nothing. She didn't have words to say. She very well knew what "waited" "patience" meant but then..... felt relief that Dan didn't understand anything. Or did he" she was suspicious but was just praying that he didn't.

"I need to read out a poem. I'll talk to you later Dan" she said and got up. She stumbled but Dan held her in time.

"I'll take you up to your room." Said Dan but Bonnie denied.