Happy meetings

Extremely sorry for not posting for so long. Was Online classes and test.😩😞

********

Bonnie was incredibly happy to have a zoom chat with the Twins  after so long. Lucky enough, she was invited into their double trouble episode where they had some great words.

Dan on the other hand was busy with his promotional interview of Unbreakable Kimmy schmidt.

Dan heard some giggle and he turned around to look at her while answering the questions.

The two were  quiet busy as they had multiple interviews. Before that Bonnie had an interview with an alumni of her directing college in London.

Bonnie had quiet a good chat with the twins. Seeing her extremely happy face brought a smirk on their lips.
After the zoom interview, the Twins called Bonnie.
"Hey... little sister." Said Oliver.
"Tell us the reason of your happiness" completed James.

"Having a good chat with you guys. Walking down the memory lane of Harry Potter" answered Bonnie.

"Memory lane of Harry Potter or with Harry potter??" Asked James stressing on word with.

"What  do you mean??" Asked Bonnie.

"What's going on between you and Dan??" Questioned James.

"Nothing" replied Bonnie.

"Don't lie" said Oliver.

"Okay.... We are together" said Bonnie finally.

"Ha!! Wohoo!! Great" both hooted with joy.

"But-"
"But-"
"But-" Bonnie tried to interrupt between the hot, "...Don't tell anyone" completed Bonnie.

"Zipped my lips" said Oliver

"Same" said James.

"Good" said Bonnie with a smile on her face.

After that they talked further more about Erin, about the time when they used to bet on them, how much they shipped them... all sorts.

Bonnie was done but Dan was still speaking. It was the time for his next video that is  reading Thirsty Tweets.

Bonnie was sitting on the sofa where Dan was reading the tweets, taking care not be visible in the camera zone.

As Dan was reading them, Bonnie giggled as well as showed light joking disgust in some of the tweets.
Dan turned around, looking at her. Bonnie was completely red out of giggle.
There was a point when, Bonnie giggled out loud. She pressed her lips tight while covering her mouth.

Dan looked at her once and then turned around to the camera saying, "If you could hear someone laughing, it's my girlfriend".

Bonnie covered her face with the cushion. Her head started ringing "my girlfriend".

She lied down on the sofa in excitement. She still just can't believe the fact that Daniel Radcliffe is her boyfriend.
Yes they both are together finally.

She felt the cushion being pulled off her face. She opened her eyes to see Dan lovingly smiling at her.

Dan looked at the girl blushing, "what's making you blush so much??"

"Nothing" answered Bonnie keeping a casual look and sat up.

"So... your interviews for today is done??" Asked Dan

"Yeah.." replied Bonnie

"So whom were you talking to??"  Asked Dan sitting beside Bonnie.

"The Phelp Twins.." said Bonnie dramatically putting her arms out.