Moments

Dan stormed up to the room and threw himself on the bed, burrowing his head inbetween his knees.

His hands ran through his hair in frustration.
"Dan I am sorry.." said Erin standing near the door.
Dan looked up at her and raised his arm for Erin to take it.
Erin took his hand and sat beside Dan.
"It's okay..." he said flashing a smile.

"You are not mad at me anymore??" Asked Erin.

"No" said Dan and Erin rested her head on his shoulder. "How can I be mad at you, when situations are as such" thought Dan to himself.

Days passed by... Dan and Erin slowly started leading their normal life..... but....

1. One fine evening, Erin decided to play scrabble. Dan on agreeing with the idea set up the board. With each piece, the day came into view.
Erin went for the first chance as she got the letter close to "A". Erin made a seven letter word and now it was Dan's turn.

The game continued and Erin was happy to get her winning  zone back.
She made many words consecutively.

On the part of Dan, he didn't seem quiet interested. How can he, all the flashes from that day was clear in his mind.

He made some words but things got difficult for him. His mind was just not working, "Come on Baby" said Erin and he got snapped out of his thought.
He went for the next chance. He looked at the boards, when he spotted the word "Abetted, Adenine and Acetose", he quickly thought of the "Dandelion" and placed the letters.

************************************   
A B E T T E D
                     A
                          B O N F I R E

                     D
    A D E N I N E    
                     L
                    I
              A C E T O S E 
                    N

(A/N:- An illustration of how the words were aranged)
************************************

Erin looked at the board to form more words. She spotted the letter "N" on the word "Dandelion" and started placing the letters

"BON..FIRE..." Erin placed the letters, "Haa!! I placed a seven letter word. I get 50 points." Erin shrieked in excitement.

As she shrieked, she felt a choking sensation on her larynx and she started coughing. Dan giggled seeing Erin.

"Shut up-" Erin coughed again, "Wait I am-" she coughed again.

"I'll get you some water" said Dan and was about to get up when Erin signalled him to sit down.

"I am goi- *cough* " she showed her finger towards the kitchen. Dan protested but Erin said she needs to use the washroom even.
Erin got up and left towards the kitchen.

Dan turned around his head and looked at the board, when something caught his attention.

A slight smile appeared on his lips. He licked his bottom lip and removed certain letters from its place and a huge grin appeared on his face.

************************************

        D
        A
B O N

************************************
Their names were connected by a single letter "N". Did this "N" mean "No", "Not possible". Ahhh!!!.... Don't know" thought Dan while running his hands through his hair.