Tom's Christmas party...

Rupert decided to throw a party on New year Eve, but what he didn't know was Tom was already planning a Christmas party.

The big seven gathered at Tom's place on his invitation, apart from the two busiest person of time Mr. Daniel Radcliffe and Mr. Rupert Grint.

They weren't a part of it as Dan was busy with the rehearsal of OV Endgame and a week holiday just before the rehearsal, added to his reason of absence.

On the part of Rupert, he was on a 3 to 4 holiday with his long term girlfriend Georgia Groome. Quiet impossible for him to attend.

They cast enjoyed welcoming Christmas. The first one to arrive was Emma.
"Hey..." said Emma smiling.
"Heyaa" said Tom and pulled her into a hug, "Thanks for coming early. I need you".

"Huh?!?!"

"I mean your help" said Tom shaking his head.

"I understood." Said Emma, "what happened??"

"I was preparing a cake for you guys but I think I destroyed it" said Tom scratching his head.

Emma let out a giggle. "Okay... Let's see what we can do".

"Yeah please.."

"Relax Tom.. they are our friends. They are not gonna eat you up" said Emma patting his shoulder.

"I know. But still"

"Don't worry" said Emma flashing a smile.

Emma checked the cake in oven and thought of a plan. Just then Bonnie entered "Don't tell me you literally left the front door open" said Bonnie loudly.

"Hey Bonnie" Tom hugged Bonnie happily.

"Hey.." Bonnie hugged back.

"Hey Bonnie..." called Emma from the kitchen.

"Heyaa.." said Bonnie. "What are you doing there??" asked Bonnie.

"Tom was preparing a cake. He destroyed it. I'm trying to fix it up" said Emma and Bonnie went into the kitchen towards her, while Tom shrugged.

"The cake is quiet hard. Make benoffie of it. It won't take much time" said Bonnie.

"How do you know so much??" asked Tom.

"I learnt it in Bake off"

"Ah...that game show you participated"

"Yes!!" Said Bonnie proudly.

"Okay...I'll make benoffie of it. Thanks Bonnie" said Emma and kissed her lightly.

"My pleasure" bowed Bonnie and they broke into giggle.

Bonnie slowly moved towards Tom lightly pressed his foot with her own, "Don't worry...I'll give full training to your future wife" whispered in his ear.

Tom looked at her "shut up" said Tom tightening his teeth and she suppressed a giggle.
"I heard everything Bonnie" said Emma suddenly.

"It's meant to be heard" said Bonnie and Tom sighed.

"We were just kids when we fell in love..🎶." Bonnie started humming.

"Bonnie!!!" Both said in unison.

And she broke into laughter and they joined.

After few moments, Matt and Evanna appeared together.

They greeted everyone and the lot made themselves comfortable in the drawing room.

"Isn't Rupert and Dan coming??" asked Evanna.