Confession

(A/N:- Hi... 😊
So this is a really important chapter.  Basically a pivotal zone. Hope I do every justice to this chapter.  I wish myself good luck 🤗)

"So??" Asked Dan to an intent looking Bonnie and turned the music system on playing the song

🎶 "I need your love" 🎶 🎶
(A/N:- The song is up there ☝️)

"What?" escaped from Bonnie's lips.
"Aren't you going to ask me, how my day went??" Said Dan.
"Uh... uhh... Yeah.. How was your day Dan??" Asked Bonnie uncertainly.
"Hmm.... quiet fine. It was good." He said thoughtfully.
"Great" said Bonnie. Her mind racing. "Why didn't Dan come at point??" She looked at him and was quiet surprised to see a smile on his face. At that moment the thought striked her...
Okay... he is waiting for me to get drunk.

Dan ate another piece of his bun, "How do you like it??" Asked Bonnie

"Rough" said Dan not looking towards her.
"Huh??" Bonnie was confused at his reply for a moment and then realised what he meant, "Shut up Dan!!" She said hitting him on his arms.

"What..." exclaimed Daniel innocently.
"See the outer surface. It's rough" he said rubbing his thumb against the top surface of the bun.

"What did you think??" He asked Bonnie leaning in and wiggling his eyebrows.
Bonnie didn't look at him. She opened her mouth several times but couldn't think of appropriate answer.
"Nothing" she said timidly while her cheeks taking deep red colour and he smirked.

Dan chuckled at the girl in front. He stared at her. How beautiful she looks when her cheeks get total red. Her bangs falling near her ear and eyes staring at nothing particular.

Bonnie looked at him when he felt him staring, "Cheers" he said holding the glass up front.
Bonnie striked her glass against his and took a gulp.

"I really miss those days sometimes" said Dan to which Bonnie smiled and they both took a sip of their drink.

"And Now...  these days with you in Quarantine, will be a part of my life. A part of my missing diary"

"We'll depart after this Quarantine" said Bonnie thoughtfully looking down. Their smile soon faded.

Bonnie and Dan both raised their respective glass up to their lips but Dan just took a sip while Bonnie took a whole gulp.

She refilled her glass again. The thought about separation actually effected her.

Bonnie kept on taking sips.... there was no talk  between them further. Dan looked at the girl in front. Sudden change in her mood and ways actually surprised Dan.

Bonnie started feeling dizzy. It was just the second glass and she was already feeling dizzy.

"It was not just the set, but also the promotions were fun" said Dan.

"Heh!" Bonnie released a laugh, "Yeah..." and Bonnie gave a chuckle.

She again took a large gulp.
"And that Don't you trust me scene... hehe!!... I liked it.... but..." Bonnie made a baby face, taking again a gulp, "too... cringy" she said in a sloppy manner.

"Don't you trust me" holding the bun to Dan, Bonnie said giggling.

Dan furrowed his eyebrows smiling and then grabbed her hand took the bun into his mouth.
"And then..... Rupert... hehehe!!!" She again chuckled.

Dan took a sip of his glass and looked at the girl who was fully drunk.

"Don't you trust me??" He said holding bun towards Bonnie.

Bonnie looked at Dan and then at the bun. She started crying silently.
"Bonnie..?" Called Dan holding her arm.

"You asked me to get drunk. So that I don't remember anything...." said Bonnie in a baby crying voice, "hehehe!!!..." She then suddenly chuckled notoriously, "I thought of acting drunk.....hehe!!!".

"I knew you would do such a thing" said Dan smirking.

"Huh.... how.... hmmm" Bonnie filled her mouth with air and folded her arms across her chest.

Dan pressed her cheeks to deflate them. And both chuckled.

"You are actually drunk now" said Dan removing her bangs off her face and held her arms making her look at him.

"Bonnie??"
"Hmm??" She responded looking at him like a little baby.

"I am standing on a bridge" Dan said but Bonnie looked at him for a moment and then giggled out. She gulped up the drink in the glass at once and said,  "You are sitting... sitting in front of me.. hehe!!!"

He chuckled, looking down, a pearl of tear could be seen at the corner of his eye.

"You know.. when I heard about this Quarantine thing, I first thought of Erin....." Said Dan while Bonnie over turned her glass to see if further wine comes out of it, "...... I rushed towards her place but then....," and Bonnie took the bottle to pour more but Dan held her hand. Bonnie groaned a little, " your thought popped in mind and I just can't resist myself from coming here" said Dan.

Bonnie finally looked at him. She could see tears at the corner of his eyes with her blurred vision.

"You are crying??" Said Bonnie and hugged Dan, "please don't" said Bonnie and tightens her arms around his neck.

Dan patted her hair and after a moment Bonnie released out from the hug. She kissed his forehead.

Dan closed his eyes at her touch and felt his nerves calming down.

"I have to choose between You and Erin. My mind says Erin but my heart says..... You" Said Dan after a moment.

Bonnie looked at him and smiled. She took her glass to pour herself again, but then Dan held her hand. Bonnie released her hand from his grip and chugged the liquid from the bottle down her throat. "I need guts" said Bonnie. Dan simply looked at her.

"You are going to leave me again...." said Bonnie after filling herself with the liquid.

Dan got out of the loop, "What??"

Bonnie chuckled, "You are going you leave me again, aren't you??" and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Bonnie...." whispered Dan.

"You know... Amy says right, I literally do have a lot of patience" Bonnie looked at him and leaning her forehead against his, "Maybe that's the reason why I am still waiting for you".

Dan looked at her. He didn't know that, the pain from which he was saving the girl, will hit him so hard.

Bonnie shifted herself towards him, clutching his collar, "Still hoping... You'll be mine one day" said Bonnie trying to keep her eyes open.

Dan cupped her face, lifted it, facing it towards himself, "I love you". He spoke. At last. He spoke. The words came out. Buried in the heart, erupted out.

Oh Bonnie, for once you should have confessed dear.... I promise I would have denied every other person.

Bonnie looked at him with drooping eyes, and smiled, a genuine smile.
She leaned in slowly, but her head dropped on his chest.

She mumbled, "I... love... you... too..".
She released a chuckle, looked at him once and closed her tear filled eyes, making the drops fall down her cheek.
And went into a deep sleep.

Dan held the drunk girl in his arms. His heart as heavy as water laden clay, but, to contrast it, A smile on his lips and the tune of the song ringing behind.

🎶🎶"I NEED YOU LOVE" 🎶🎶

Please do comment your feedback. Did I do justice to the chapter??🙏🙏

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and follow for further notifications

Until then...Bye

Thank you
.....