Trip to Bali

At last the day arrived. All of our "Big Seven" along with Angela (Matt's wife) and Georgia Groome (Rupert's girlfriend) arrived at Rupert's place.

They decided to go to Bali in his private plane.

As they reached the airport, Dan and Bonnie frequently had eye contact but none of them spoke.

"Where's your girlfriend Dan??" Asked Emma.

"Umm....She will be arriving last day of our trip. She is busy." Said Dan glancing at Bonnie who seemed to make herself busy on phone.

They occupied their places and off they were to their destination.

It took them about to 20 hours and 10 minutes to reach their destination. Rupert already booked the resort.

Bali Garden Beach Resort

The Resort was beautiful. It had a Open restaurant, Beach in the resort Territory and a great view.

They were just awed by the beauty of the Resort.
"It's beautiful Rups" exclaimed Emma.

"Yes" said Georgia wounding her arms around his and kissed his cheek.
Rupert smiled at her.
Emma smiled at them too.....

We have rooms booked in the name of "Big Seven" said Rupert and the rest of them looked at him with wide eyes and smile on their face.

"Yes sir..A minute please" said the receptionist.

"Sir here are your keys." said the receptionist handling him a bunch of keys. "Your rooms are on the same floor".

Rupert nodded and they were lead to their rooms.

Bonnie and Daniel's respective rooms were the last one of the third floor.

Before entering, Daniel called Bonnie.
"Bon??"

"Yeah Dan.."

"Let's enjoy these few days. Don't know after this... If we'll meet like this. I mean frequently. Let's  forget what happened these past days" said Dan stuttering.

"I am here to enjoy. Let's start a new beginning." Saying this Bonnie smiled at him and Daniel reciprocated.

She was about to enter her room when Bonnie called him back, "Dan??"

"Yeah.."

"After this we are going to meet frequently. After all we are doing a film together. Don't you forget" said Bonnie chuckling and Dan realised that he actually forgot.

"Yes Boss" said Dan saluting.

"Stop it" said Bonnie.

And they both shared a laugh.

It was Dinner time and they all took their places in the open restaurant and started ordering. It was on Rupert. He gave his New year/Success Party......