Argument

Bonnie took a turn and her leg hit the table, "Ow!" She cursed under her breath.

"Bonnie you okay...??"
"Yeah...." she let out a sigh and opened her eyes slowly. She saw Dan with her blurry eyes and then sat up straight with a start.

"What happened??.. relax" said Dan brushing his finger against her shoulder.

"I-I was...." she stammered.

"You were sleeping." Completed Dan, "You slept while writing the script".

"It was all a dream" said Bonnie looking here and there.

"What was a dream??"

"You-" and Bonnie looked up to dive into his blue oceanic eyes.
"What?" Asked Dan softly nudging her.

"Nothing" she answered more to herself.

She removed the blanket which Dan has put on her while she was sleeping.
She remembered she was writing when Dan pulled her feet and started rubbing his fingers softly on the under surface of her feet.
She realised, it is that moment, when she fell asleep. And everything that happened was a dream. Nothing was real. It was so clear, as clear as water, that anyone would misjudge it as reality.

Bonnie sighed. Her heart felt heavy. She could not help from wishing herself to back to the dream and never come into reality. But not possible.

"Dinner is ready. Come" said Dan pulling her out of her thoughts.

She nodded and went to sit on the chair. Dan glanced at her while serving, "What is it Bonnie??"

"Nothing" she said trying to give a natural smile.

"No there is something" said Dan holding her hand, "What is it??"

Bonnie understood she has to speak now. Though not say anything, she has to get her answers.
Sadly she can't expect the same answers she heard in her heart melting dream but she has to keep the questions.

"I'll tell you. First have your food" Bonnie said.

"Okay..." agreed Dan and both started eating.

After the meal, Bonnie and Dan together cleaned the kitchen.
After all the chores were done, Dan held Bonnie's hand and pulled her aside, "Now tell me. What is it??"

"Uh..." Bonnie looked here and there trying to find words.
Dan furrowed his eyebrows. He played the music "I Need Your Love" and started dancing with her.

He pulled her in his arms and swayed to the tune mouthing the lyrics...

🎵"I need your time,
I need you time" 🎵

Dan raised an eyebrow to Bonnie but Bonnie shook her head.
"Why do you have to play the same song again??"

Dan smiled, "I love this song. It's  recently my favourite." Said Dan and spinned Bonnie twice and then again pulled her in arms.

🎶"I need to be free with you tonight"
I need your love.....🎶

Dan released her one hand and Bonnie spin into his arm and let her fall. He held her by her waist. Looking into each others eyes, Dan and Bonnie were quiet lost. He pulled her up and Dan removed a piece of hair from her face.

"I spoke my heart out last night, isn't it Dan??" Asked Bonnie finally. She doesn't know from where is got the strength, but she did. She spoke.