The Twins....

After talking to Bonnie, Daniel resumed his work. He got the screenshot of the required materials and was going through it.

But more that reading the materials, his mind drifted to the memories of wizarding world. How each time a group used to visit the place.

"Man.....it's been so long..." Daniel sighed, "since I visited the place....as well as met them".

Thinking to himself.....
"I almost visited the place with everyone I think. Rupert, Tom, Bonnie, Emma....No I don't think so I ever visited the place with Emma....
With Bonnie..twice I think...."

"Among all of us...the Twins are the luckiest. They regularly visit the place.....huhhhh!!!!" Leans back on the chair, "I wish 26th of October comes soon"

"What are you thinking Darling?" The same sweet voice spoke.
"About my cast" said Daniel without getting out of his thoughts.
"All you think about the cast the whole day. Where am I in your thoughts??" Erin said with a small pout.
"You are not in my thoughts; you are in my heart" Daniel said lovingly leaning towards her.
Erin pushes him back "Cheesy bug"..
"What's going on today...first Bonnie, now you" asked Daniel demandingly.
"Bonnie??" asked Erin back.

Daniel:- "Yeah I was talking to her a moment ago. She told me I am a cliche...and you complemented me as a bug.
Erin:- What!
Daniel:- jokingly of course...
Erin:- Seems like Bonnie is taking all my time...
Daniel:- hmm...yeah *nods while saying yes*
Erin:- Even though...she can't take you..
Daniel:- You never know..
Erin:- *smacks on Daniel's arm* DAN!!!
Daniel laughs hard "just kidding ".
What are you doing?? *continues Erin*
Daniel:- Bonnie sent me some material for the Outdoor interview. So I am just going through it. By the way she gave a great idea. She solved half of my problems.
Erin:- I see..Great friend.
Daniel:- she is...She has always been there for me. Whenever... *While Daniel was speaking about Bonnie, Erin took Dan's phone. She was just going through it when she thought of going through his message section. She opened the app to see Bonnie's name at the top list. She opened her account and was scrolling up when she saw "I love you🥰❤" sent by Bonnie. For a second Erin felt a thunder passing through her body.
A feeling she didn't expect. It was all of a sudden. She looked at Daniel who was talking about Bonnie. She threw aside all her negative thoughts. She read the further message and calmed herself down "it's just a joke...a joke". She felt lucky enough seeing Daniel didn't notice anything.* I needed her she has been there for me.
Erin:- Great... Lucky you..
Daniel:- I am.
Erin:- Seems like you are very busy..Okay I'll leave..
Daniel:- Why *makes a small pout*
Erin:- *looks at his sweet looking face* Awww...
Daniel:- You can sleepover here...
Erin:- I wish...but I Promised my Dad I am coming home today. I am sorry baby....bye.
Daniel:- Bye..
*Daniel holds her hand. Erin  giggles seeing Dan's action. As she leaves, she forces her palm out of his. Smiling at him she leaves for her parent's house.*

Talking to himself...
"She left. "

He turned around to resume his work when he saw the news flash on his phone " Bonnie Wright, best known for her role as Ginny Weasely, seen to visit the Wizarding world.
Wright will also be working on the "Waste Watch" with Georgia Stockwell in Venice"
"All the Best, Bonnie".....

Meanwhile with Rupert....
"Georgia please try and understand, they are my friends. Can't you give me one day?!" Rupert almost shouted.

"Can't you give me that day" Georgia growled back.

"Every year...Every year..The day is yours..I am yours. Okay fine just give me that day as a gift" Rupert said in a calm tone.