Call you mine

(A/N:- Please read the Author's note below before you start reading.)

Later that night Dan and Bonnie walked up to the beach which was at a foot distance from their home, though masks were still on....

Soft breeze crashing their faces... they walked in silence.
As they walked they fingers brushing against each other.
Dan extended his fingers to hold her hand but then Bonnie folded her arms over her chest, unknowingly.

Dan sighed, but breathed an air of relief knowing the fact that Bonnie didn't notice his attempt.

"How are you feeling?? Coming to your favourite place?? " asked Dan.

"Great I guess. But I should be the one to ask this. I am lucky enough to see this scenic beauty on usual terms" said Bonnie flashing a beautiful smile.

They stood at the edge of the beach when water crashed against their feet.

The ocean water bringing lot of illuminating planktons and algae with itself, thus glowing the water.

Dan was just mesmerized by the beauty of nature. The moonlight at the top, whose wavy reflection gives a another level dimension to floating water. Light tides bringing the beautiful glowy creatures in red and blue, giving pearly like view.

"It's.... Beautiful Bonnie" said Dan staring at the horizon.

"Glad you liked" said Bonnie.

"And how do your inner self feel??"

"Meaning??"

"Meaning.... You are quiet a workaholic. You do keep yourself busy alot; shoots, promotions...." Bonnie looked at him, "Do you feel yourself calm, quiet, stable?? Close your eyes and feel it".

Dan closed his eyes. A lot of thoughts ran into his mind. Suddenly he felt a warm breath near his left ear and a pair of arms getting wrapped around himself.

"Calm yourself Dan. Close your eyes. Fill in the cool breeze" said Bonnie hugging him from behind .

Dan breathed in and as the cool air filled in his lungs... the inner boiling zone of him calmed down.

He exhaled and then again inhaled.
Bonnie held his arms and pulled out wide, "Welcome the nature. Allow it to soothe you, repair you, calm your exhaustion...... clear your mind, mend your heart"

Dan smiled. He actually started feeling better.

"Scream out the pain Dan. Let out your frustration. Empty your heart your mind, refresh your soul" said Bonnie and was about to leave Dan's arms when he grabbed her hand.

"Don't leave me. Don't leave me Bonnie" said Dan softly.

Bonnie stood their holding his hand. Dan opened his eyes slowly and smiled, "I don't need to scream out in frustration, Bonnie. I am not in pain anymore. But I think you need to" said Dan taking a step towards her.

After a moment of silence, "I just can't believe Dan. You think I've gone mad?? I am exaggerating?? Yes I am. But it's different... difficult. I just can't believe...You.... It's just like a dream. And I don't want to get out of this dream", Bonnie heaved.

"Bonnie... It's true. Not a dream" said Dan, "Trust me!"

"How could I?? Promise  me Dan...  This is not  a dream.. A truth... You'll never leave me"

"I won't. I promise" said Dan firmly.

"Arhhh!!!" Bonnie screamed in irritated, "What am I doing Dan?? And Dan furrowed his eyebrows, "....How could I be so selfish. I took a promise from you not to leave me.... but you did leave someone... to be with me. She might be in so much pain. How??...." and Bonnie broke into tears.