119 | Flowers & Nipples

CHI

CHI. She lived on the other side of the house, near Seb and Fee's room. We actually had to pass by Sebastian's room to get there and seeing his closed door made me sad.

I almost stopped to knock again but didn't. I had to focus on the task at hand, finding out if Chi was working with the thirteenth contestant. Seb could wait. If he truly wasn't guilty, then he'd have to forgive me. He'd have to understand that it wasn't personal. I was just trying to protect myself.

Chi stopped in front of her door, which had a glowing purple spider on it. The word poison pinged in my mind like an aging neon sign.

Mental note: Don't eat or drink anything.

"Does either of you have allergies?" Chi asked, key in the lock.

"Allergies to what?" Yaz asked, standing a few feet behind her with me by her side.

Chi opened her door in a grand gesture, letting it hit the back of the wall. "Nature."

A thick perfumery gust of sweet floral and tangy greenery tickled my face, almost making me moan. Soft humming bred with the breath-taking aroma, warming my soul.

"Sweet baby donuts," Yaz said, eyes brightening.

Only two words could describe Chi's room — jungle princess. The mere sight of everything stole my breath away, my fingers wanting to touch every pretty thing.

Vibrant flowers, boisterous trees, and glittering plants saturated the entire spacious atmosphere, making me think that her aesthetic must've been trying to replicate the Garden of Eden. Flamboyant butterflies swerved through the air, landing on long stalks.

A realistic portrait of thick leafy greens painted the tall ceiling. Draping herbs and vegetation ropes hung from the artwork, the occasional sprig floating down like a shimmery feather in the coarse wind. Baby pink walls contrasted with the bright greenness, adding a soothing charm to the ambiance.

Chi grinned, chest sticking out a bit. "Breathtaking, isn't it?"

"I think I just peed a little bit," Yaz said, eyes wide, taking everything in.

Her carpeting resembled white fur, the comfy gentleness making my feet sink into it like melted jelly. Towering trees, fluffy shrubs, and colorful florets filtered the perimeter, as an ivory carved fountain rested in the middle of the room. A flowy lady statue with curly locks adorned the top of the fountain, pale pink liquid sprouting out of her nipples, ass, and vagina — the perfect trifecta.

I turned to the right wall, taking in the beautiful kitchen and what looked like a solid-gold fountain machine, but instead of soda choices, there were champagnes and wines.

HATE the pink, but replace it with burgundy, and I would sell your soul to get it. Can we stay here? Just because you like it, no.