author note

hey guys! i'm alive lol i'm so sorry for the year long hiatus and not keeping in touch more. it's been such a crazy and hectic year for me. literally a week after i posted those last chapters, my housing situation got wonky and i wasn't stable and then a couple of weeks after that, i find out i'm pregnant. uh yeah, that was a real bombshell for me lol and i had to step away from writing for a bit. my creativity wasn't there and i wasn't stable and i was high-risk.

then at seven months, i caught COVID and which led to pneumonia and then I got pre-eclampsia on top of that and then they had to induce me early and baby didn't want to come out so i had to get a c-section. and my grandfather also passed away a few days before i was induced (ㄒoㄒ).

but all in all, i gave birth to a healthy baby boy named jio (who i'm obsessed with) and i'm alive. for awhile there, i really didn't think i was gonna make it. it was really scary and sort of traumatizing, but i'm still here. i still have lingering COVID effects, even after three months, but life's going a lot better for me. i'm stable, i'm happier and i definitely appreciate life way more. i realize that life really is short and you have to appreciate everything you have and live life unapologetically because no day is promised to you.

over the last few weeks, my creativity has been coming back and i started working on BOTK again. i can't believe that it's almost at a MILLION reads T_T i really can't believe it. you don't know how many nights I wished to just break 10k and now i'm at a million almost. i really can't thank you guys enough for supporting me and my weird book and my crazy ideas (especially that Layla arc haha). thank you for reading and rereading, sharing, voting, following and staying with me, especially during this last year when i was on hiatus! thank you so much! you'll never know how much it means to me 🥺

in honor of being close to a million, i'm going to totally revamp/edit the book completely. there's going to be a new beginning + new scenes + you'll finally get the ending (sorry for leaving you on such a big cliffhanger). i suck at doing weekly updates, so i'm going to probably post the total book edited all at once. or i won't start posting weekly updates until the
book is totally finished.

my goal is to be off my hiatus and have everything done/start posting in early october! ill start answering comments/PMs and be back on social media at that time too. and i have a few more surprises for you guys too! :)

im going to try my hardest to stick to this timeframe, but you never know when you have a three month old lol at the latest, it'll be done by november/december. but i'm on track for october!

thank you again for your support and for sticking by me! i hope you guys like these new changes i make and i hope you guys are all doing well and staying safe :)

love,

kozmo xx🖤