"Where do babies come from?" (DR2)

♥️Hajime Hinata♥️

"Hey dad," you asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Where do babies come from?" Hajime choked on his orange juice and looked down.

"Uh... Well... Um... A man's... ugh, sperm... has to come in contact with a woman's egg."

"How do they do that?" 

"You're too young to know that."

"AWW COME ON!"

🐀Nagito Komaeda🐀

"DAAAAAAAAD!"

"Yes, my dear?"

"Where do babies come from?"

"OH! Well, most of the time babies are made when someone with male parts has sex with someone with female parts!"

"What's sex?"

"Oh god... Umm... Well, sex is..."

--a few minutes later--

"THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

"I KNOW! DON'T DO IT!"

🐹Gundham Tanaka🐹

"Daddy," you whispered, tugging on his coat. Gundham looked down at you. "Where do babies come from?" His eyes widened, but he sighed and knelt down.

"Well, babies are made in many different ways, but most of the time they are made when a biological male and a biological female perform a special ritual together."

"Oh... That's cool!" You had a huge smile on your face. You thanked your dad and went back to playing in your room. Gundham sighed and shook his head with a smile.

"Hopefully that will satisfy her until middle school..."

🕶️Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu🕶️

"Hey, dad? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Where do babies come from?" Fuyuhiko froze and his eyes went wide.

"Well... Umm... Ask your mother."

"I did. She said to ask you."

"Dammit... Well, it's a little more complicated than this but the majority of the time a baby is made when a dude and a chick do a... sort of dance together."

"Oh. That's it?"

"Like I said it's a little more complicated than that but I don't think you're old enough to hear the specifics."