You die ;-; (DR1)

🦊Makoto Naegi🦊

I didn't know where Y/n was. I had looked in every room I could think of, but there was no sign of her anywhere. The last room for me to check was her bedroom. I rang the doorbell, no answer. The door was unlocked, so I went in.

"N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

On her bed... Covered in blood... Was Y/n. I ran to her and shook her. She was ice cold and she had a look of horror on her face. Kyoko and Asahina ran in and I heard them gasp.

"Y/n wake up! Please wake up!" I was shaking her with tears pouring down my face. This can't be real. No no no no no!

*Bing bong bong bing*

"A body has been discovered!"

I screamed and held her tighter. I had felt despair nearly every day since the first murder, but nothing like this. Y/n was only seven years old, there was no way she could've defended herself. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at Kyoko.

"Makoto, I know this is horrible. But we have a limited amount of time before the trial starts, and we won't get anywhere if we can't find her killer. You knew her better than anyone, so we will need your help the most." I nodded at Kyoko and put Y/n down on her bed. 

The investigation went well, but Monokuma called us to the trial before I could even fully process everything. I was still holding Y/n's body and I kissed her forehead one last time.

"We'll catch them, Y/n. I promise you, we will catch them." I felt horrible for leaving her there, but I needed to catch the monster who did this to her.

The elevator ride was silent. Even Byakuya didn't dare make a comment about her being stupid or deserving it. One of the people in this elevator killed the last glimmer of hope we had, and they were going to pay.

I felt no remorse proving Hifumi guilty. We all watched with stone-cold faces as he died a horrible, painful death. I didn't even flinch. 

'He killed our hope... But we will not fall into despair.'

🐺Mondo Owada🐺

I had just finished doing my hair and now I was off to get Y/n. She was waiting for me in the gym, so I went that way. I opened the doors and my eyes widened. 

"N-No... You're kidding me.." I ran and slid beside her. She had a pained look on her face and I started shaking her. "Come on, Y/n! Wake the f*ck up!" I checked her pulse and my heart sank. "No... My baby... NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and held her tiny body close to my chest. The others ran in and more screams and gasps ran through the halls.

"A body had been discovered!" I turned towards the others with tears pouring down my face.

"Who... Which one of you monsters did this..." No one answered. I put Y/n down, wrapping her in my coat. I stood up and cracked my knuckles. "I don't care who the hell you are... Whoever did this, I will kill you. I don't care if I end up executed or whatever, you will die by my hands." I did whatever I could to help with the investigation. Someone killed my baby and I will be the one to find them. When Monokuma called us to the trial, I asked for a minute to say goodbye. I kissed Y/n on the head one final time, softly singing to her. I kept her wrapped in my coat and joined the others in the elevator.

When Celestia was found guilty, I screamed at her.

"YOU B*TCH!" I ran towards her only for Sakura to hold me back. "LET ME GO! SHE KILLED HER! SHE KILLED... my baby... my sweet, baby girl..." I collapsed on my knees, sobbing like an idiot. Kiyotaka and Chihiro crouched beside me, holding me close. Monokuma gave me the honour of being the one to start her execution, and I watched with no emotion as she died.

When we went back to the gym, Y/n's corpse was gone. My jacket was still there, but my baby wasn't. I took my coat and went to Y/n's room. I found a stack of drawings on the table and I looked through them.

At the bottom of the pile was a drawing made with the most detail... A drawing of her and I together in a field. I held the picture against my chest and cried. 

"I'm sorry, my baby... I'm sorry I didn't save you..."

🦢Byakuya Togami🦢

I had left Y/n alone for five minutes while I went to the washroom. Five minutes. That was it. When I opened the door to the library, I saw it.

She was hunched over the table with blood surrounding her head. My eyes widened and I ran towards her, quickly looking at her face. I checked her pulse and I felt the room go cold. 

"Oh my god... Oh, my f*cking god..." There was no pulse and she wasn't breathing. I couldn't even think straight and I didn't even notice I was screaming. Makoto and Aoi ran into the room and they gasped. I was still holding Y/n's shoulders and staring at her corpse.

"A body has been discovered!" I looked down and frowned. This was my fault. I allowed myself to get close to someone and now she was gone. Only eight years old, barely old enough to know how the world works. My chest hurt and my head was pounding. Is this... grief? I put Y/n's head down on the table and brushed her hair back.

"I'll find out who did this to you. I promise." I did everything I could to help with the investigation. By the time Monokuma called us to the trial, I had a good idea of who the killer was.

And I was right. I had no emotion proving Yasuhiro guilty. I watched with a stone-cold face while he was executed. I went back to the library and of course, her corpse was gone. I felt a pit in my stomach. It was as if all evidence of her existence had been wiped. I sat across from where her body was just a few hours ago and I felt tears falling down my face. I didn't make a sound, I just let them fall. 

"I'm sorry, Y/n..."

🦁Leon Kuwata🦁

"Y/n? Where are you?" Damn it! I'm sick of her running her off and disappearing every five minutes. I decided to check the warehouse since she would sometimes go there to get a snack. I opened the doors and my heart stopped.

"Oh god... Oh god no..." Y/n was on the ground in a pool of bright pink blood. There was a knife sticking out of her stomach and she had a terrified expression. I approached her slowly, checking her pulse. I screamed at the top of my lungs and collapsed beside her, sobbing. Sakura and Hina ran in behind me and I heard them both gasp.

"A body has been discovered!" I was shaking with tears pouring down my face. I gently took Y/n's hand, like I was trying to comfort her even though she was dead. The look on her face told me she died alone, afraid and in pain. 

"Leon, come on. Staring at this can't be good for you." Sakura put her hand on my shoulder and tried to pull me away.

"NO! I-I can't leave her... S-SHE'S SCARED!" I tried to get out of her grip but she held on.

"Leon, she's dead. We need to investigate so we can find who did this to her." Sakura had pulled me out of the warehouse by this point and she closed the door, preventing me from going in. "Why don't you go check her room? Maybe there's some evidence in there." I nodded and stumbled to Y/n's room, still shaking from sobs. I went inside and sure enough, there was evidence of a struggle.

'Heh. Feisty till the very end, huh kiddo?' Somehow, knowing she put up a fight brought me comfort. It meant she wasn't willing to give up. I looked around her room, finding a little evidence. However, I found one thing that gave me a good idea of who the killer was... A broken pair of round glasses. 

I finished up in her room and went back to the warehouse. At first, Sakura wouldn't let me in, but Kyoko interjected.

"Let him in, Sakura. Let him see her one last time." I thanked them and went into the warehouse. Y/n was still laying there with her terrified expression. I crouched beside her and softly rubbed her hair.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... You sure did put up a fight though. Don't worry, kiddo. I'll find whoever did this to you. I'll send them to hell myself." I kissed her forehead, and we were called to the class trial.

I presented my evidence and quickly proved Toko guilty. I felt no remorse and I watched with no emotion while she was executed. 

"She deserved it... She took my hope away from me..."