How he grieves (DR1)

🦊Makoto Naegi🦊

He spends a lot of time in his room. He leaves when he needs to eat or clean, but he spends most of his time in his room deep in thought. He can't get the image of your corpse laying on your bed all alone out of his head. The others try to help him, and he appreciates that they care, but all he wants is to hold you one more time.

🐺Mondo Owada🐺

He puts on a face. He acts as though nothing's wrong when he's with the others and he's his normal self. When he's alone, however... He's a mess. He cries a lot or he screams in anger. All he can think of is how afraid you must've been and how much pain you suffered. He wishes he could take your place.

🦢Byakuya Togami🦢

Like Mondo, he acts like there's nothing wrong. He's still cold and quiet, ignoring everyone. However, others can tell that he's grieving your loss. He spends less time in the library or places you would be in a lot. He feels guilty. He left you alone for five minutes and he returned to your corpse. He vows to never grow close to anyone ever again.

🦁Leon Kuwata🦁

He's a straight-up mess. People will often find him in the gym or dining hall in tears, screaming your name. The others will sometimes find him in your room holding a pillow and trembling. They worry about him. He's screamed about wanting to hurt himself or others so he could be with you. They have to keep him away from anything sharp or dangerous.