The First Murder (DRV3)

🔎Shuichi Saihara🔎

There was only one hour left. 

I wasn't going to show it, but I was terrified. Shuichi told me to wait in the game room while he, Kaede, Tenko and Kaito tried to find the mastermind. At first, I refused. I didn't wanna just sit on my ass while my f*cking life was one the line! But after talking with him, he told me that if Monokuma appeared in the basement, they'd need as much help as they could get. Reluctantly, I agreed and he walked me down to the game room. All we could do was wait...

Time was almost up, and we still hadn't gotten an update. As I began to prepare myself for the inevitable fight for our lives, we heard a scream from the library. In an instant, we ran towards the library. 

And there it was.

Rantaro Amami was on the ground with a metal ball beside him... And he was covered in blood. 

"N-No... Rantaro..." My eyes went wide and I screamed. Shuichi turned and ran towards me. He grabbed my hands and tried to calm me down. Thankfully, I managed to relax a bit, but the metallic scent of blood overwhelmed me.

"He's gone... He's really gone..."

☄️Kaito Momota☄️

There was only one hour left.

Kaito originally wanted me to wait in the game room, but then he figured that I would probably be safer with him and Tenko, so he decided to keep me around. I was really, really scared. I don't wanna die...

We were about to start our 'strategy meeting' when Shuichi and Kaede ran into the hall. Kaito was about to ask them to join our meeting when Kaede interrupted him.

"Come with us! The mastermind is in the library!" She ran to the door of the library without explaining anything. The doors swung open and we ran inside. When we got in... we saw...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and hid behind Kaito. He stood there for a few seconds completely shocked. 

Rantaro, our friend, was on the ground covered in pink. I knew what this meant...

"H-He's dead... Rantaro... Is dead..." After a few seconds, I started crying. Kaito spun around and picked me up. I cried into his shoulders as the others came in. Nobody knew what to do...

"I-I wanna go home now..."

🥑Rantaro Amami🥑

One hour left

Rantaro and I were staying with Kaede and Shuichi. I was really, really scared. Rantaro was holding my hand tight and trying to calm me down.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n. If something happens, I promise I'll protect you." He said to me. I nodded, still scared.

"O-Okay..." At that moment, I heard a loud sound coming from... Shuichi? 

"T-The receiver!" Kaede and Shuichi quickly ran out of the classroom. Rantaro and I looked at each other for a split second before running after them. I had a hard time keeping up since they were so fast, but Rantaro made sure I didn't fall behind. 

Eventually, we made it to just outside the library. Kaito and Tenko were already there. Kaede yelled at them to get out of the way because 'the mastermind is inside' or something like that. They moved out of the way and Kaede threw the doors open. All of us ran in and then...

"N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ryoma was on the floor covered in blood... and he wasn't moving. Rantaro picked me up and covered my eyes, trying to be brave. I could feel him shaking, though. I didn't want it to be real... It can't be real! I'm just dreaming... right?

"T-This is a bad dream..."

👻Korekiyo Shinguji👻

One hour left.

I was scared. I knew what the time limit was for, and there was only one hour left. I was shaking and holding onto Kiyo. He was very calm like he had no idea what was happening. Even though he clearly wasn't bothered, he still insisted that I stay with him. Time was running out, and all I wanted to do was to run away, but I knew that wouldn't work... 

The time limit was almost up when we heard a scream from the library. Kiyo took my hand and walked with me to the library. By the time we got there, some of the others had already shown up. We opened the door and walked to where the others were... and I saw it...

Rantaro was on the ground with a puddle of pink below him. I knew right away... He was dead. I hid my face in Kiyo's leg, shaking. Kiyo softly rubbed my head, staring at the body.

"How unfortunate..."