He Learns About Your Home Life (DR2)

♥️Hajime Hinata♥️

I was sitting at the beach, looking out at the sea. I was thinking about my family. Were they looking for me? Did they even care? Probably not...

"Hey Y/n. You look upset. What's wrong?" Hajime sat down beside me on the sand. I didn't even look at him.

"It's nothing..." He sighed and wrapped an arm around me.

"Come on. What's bugging you?" I shook my head. "You can talk to me. I promise I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to..." I nodded and sighed.

"I'm thinking about my family... They're probably happy that I'm gone..." He looked at me confused and I continued. "My family is... not the nicest. My mom and dad got divorced years ago and they still do nothing but fight when they see each other... They get mad at me because it's my fault they got divorced..." Hajime pulled me closer and sighed.

"It is not your fault. I don't care what they say, it is not your fault." I whimpered and hugged him back.

"It is! It's because of me that mom and dad fought all the time..." Hajime looked into my eyes.

"I don't wanna hear you talk like that. It. Is. Not. Your. Fault."

🐀Nagito Komaeda🐀

I was sitting in my hut alone. It was a beautiful day, but I just didn't want to do anything. I was thinking about my family. Honestly, I was happy to be away from them. I was ripped away from my thoughts when I heard my door open.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna go do something?" It was Nagito. He sat beside me on my bed and frowned. "What's bugging you, kid?" I took a deep breath.

"I'm thinking about my family... I'm actually kinda happy to be away from them..." He held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I continued. "My dad's a criminal. He's always in and out of jail, so I don't see him very much. When he's out of jail, he drinks a lot and so does my mom..." Nagito pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair.

"Oh Y/n... I can't imagine how hard that is for you... It must be pretty scary..." I nodded and hugged him back.

"S-Sometimes when they drink, they leave me home alone... T-There's always gunshots in our neighbourhood a-and I'm scared someone will come i-in and hurt m-me..." I was crying at this point and Nagito held me tighter.

"I won't let anyone hurt you... I'll protect you from those bad people, I promise."

🐹Gundham Tanaka🐹

I was having a bad dream. I felt something shaking me and I woke up. It was Gundham. He looked worried. He picked me up and held me.

"Tell me, my child... What horrors corrupt your land of dreams?" I whimpered and shook my head. Gundham sat down on his bed and pet my hair. "My child... I cannot protect you if I am not aware of the threat..." I sniffled.

"D-Daddy was m-mad... H-He hit me..." Gundham froze. He held me tighter.

"Was it truly just a dream? Did he ever harm you in the real world?" I nodded. Gundham growled. "Scum... Mark my worlds child. When we escape, I will ensure he will never harm you again. I will be your guardian... Nothing will harm you again." I shook my head again.

"D-Daddy will find m-me... He always d-does... H-He'll hit you t-too..." Gundham sighed and laid down. He covered us with blankets and pulled me close.

"Even if he does, I will not allow him to lay a finger on you. He will suffer just as you have, my child."