You have a nightmare (DRV3)

🔎Shuichi Saihara🔎

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"I-I didn't mean to! H-He ran into the road!" *Smack*

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU! HE WOULD STILL BE HERE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU!"

"H-He's not dead, though! He's s-still- M-MOM WAIT!"

"Y/n!" I sat up and looked around my room frantically.

"S-Shuichi what the hell?!" He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, concerned.

"Are you okay? You were screaming." I glared at him.

"I-It's nothing..." He sighed and let me go, about to leave my room. "W-Wait." He turned around. "C-Can... Can you stay with me, t-though?" He smiled and came back to me, holding me close.

"You don't have to be strong all the time, you know. You're allowed to just be a kid."

☄️Kaito Momota☄️

"M-MOMMY COME ON!" I was yelling in the storm shelter while Mommy and Daddy ran. The tornado was getting closer, but Mommy and Daddy still weren't close.

"Oh god oh god oh god! Y/N! MOMMY LOVES YOU!"

"DADDY LOVES YOU TOO BABY! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

"M-MOMMY! D-DADDY!"

"Y/n wake up!" I screamed and my eyes slammed open. Kaito was right beside me and he looked worried. "You're safe, kiddo. It was just a bad dream." He hugged me and I cried into his shoulder, shaking.

"B-But it was r-real! M-Mommy a-and d-daddy..." Kaito held me tighter and cradled me.

"I know, I know. But you're safe here. There's no tornado tonight, okay? And even if there was, I would be right here to protect you." I nodded and snuggled up to him, clinging to his NASA pyjama shirt. "Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight?" I nodded and he stood up, carrying me to his room. He laid down beside me and held me close. "I'll be right here. I'm not going to leave you anytime soon, alright?"

🥑Rantaro Amami🥑

"D-Daddy I'm s-sorry!"

"Sorry isn't going to bring your mom back you little sh*t!" He threw a glass bottle at me and I screamed. It cut my arm a tiny bit.

"D-Daddy it h-hurts!" He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me. I screamed and tried to get away, but he was too strong. I was kicking and screaming and biting, but he didn't stop.

"Y/n, wake up sweetie." My eyes widened and I looked around the room. My old daddy wasn't there, but Rantaro was. "There you are, baby. Did you have another bad dream?" I nodded and he picked me up, holding me like a baby. "I'm sorry, princess. Do you wanna tell me about it? Or do you just need me to hold you?" 

"I-It was my o-old d-daddy..." Rantaro sighed and held me closer, still rocking me.

"Sweetheart, he can't get you anymore. I swear on my life, I won't let him find you. If he does, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you." I nuzzled into his chest and calmed down. "I'm gonna stay with you until you fall asleep, okay? Do you want me to stay with you after?"

"Y-Yes, please... I-I don't wanna be a-alone..." 

👻Korekiyo Shinguji👻

"You idiotic brat... If you don't shut up, I'll make you." He took out a knife and came towards me. 

"I-I DON'T WANT I-IT! I-I'LL BE Q-QUIET! I-I'LL BE QUIET!" He grabbed my throat and took out the knife, putting it on my throat. It was so sharp, so so sharp. He put it deep and cut my throat. It hurt. It hurt so bad. It hurt to cry. 

"If you keep talking loud like that I'll make sure you never talk again, got it?!" 

I woke up and looked around. I grabbed my stuffed animal and climbed out of bed. I want daddy. I left my room and went to his. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"My child, why are you awake?" I put my arms up and he picked me up. I put my head on his shoulder. "I see. You had a bad dream, hm?" I nodded. "I see... You may stay in my room tonight. I will do whatever it takes to soothe you." He carried me to his bed and laid down beside me, kissing my head.

"O-Old... Daddy... Cut... Me..." He growled and rocked me back and forth.

"My dear... I will not allow that disgusting excuse of a human to come near you ever again." He held me close and softly sang my favourite lullaby. I like when he sings it, he has a pretty voice. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.