Teaching Him About Your Talent (DRV3)

🔎Shuichi Saihara🔎

"Are you sure this is safe?!" Shuichi was standing at the top of the ramp with a skateboard.

"You're the one who asked me to teach you! You got the basics, now try the ramp! You'll be fine!" He had wrist, elbow and kneepads, so even if he fell he'd be (mostly) fine. 

"Alright... Three, two, ONE!" He flew down the ramp and actually did it!

"So, how did that feel?!" He was catching his breath, then he smiled.

"That... Was... AWESOME!"

☄️Kaito Momota☄️

Kaito and I were hanging out in my room. Neither of us had found our labs yet, so we spent a fair bit of time here. My room had a couple of books in it about meteorology, so I would read those a lot. Some times, I'd need Kaito's help though since I'm still learning how to read. Sometimes, he'd ask me questions.

"Okay, I'm confused. What does an 'F 3' mean?" 

"OH! When there's a tornado, it's given a rating from 0-5. An F3 is pretty bad, but F5 is the worst. Tornados are given a number based on their damage. An F3 can tear down trees and stuff like that."

🥑Rantaro Amami🥑

Rantaro and I were walking to the dining hall to get something to eat. While we were walking, his shirt got stuck on something and it ripped.

"Aww come on!" There was a pretty big hole in the side and he looked really upset.

"I can fix it! Follow me!" I grabbed his hand and lead him to my lab. Once we got there, I told him to hand me his shirt so I could fix it. He did and I got some thread and fabrics, getting to work. It was an easy fix and when I was done, it looked brand new.

"Wow, thank you Y/n! Hey, do you think you could show me how you did it?" I nodded and had him sit beside me, showing him how to use the sewing machine.

👻Korekiyo Shinguji👻

Kiyo and I were in my lab. Inside, I had a few cameras I could use to make videos and there was a huge screen and keyboard I could use for editing them. Kiyo looked around the room, scratching his chin.

"Hmm... Is this for editing films?" I nodded and grabbed his hand. I sat down with him by the keyboard and showed him how to use the editing software.

"We can... Make videos... About... Your talent..." He nodded and we filmed a short video about his talent. I showed him how to edit it and he was happy to learn.