When you're sick (DR1)

🦊Makoto Naegi🦊

You woke up with a headache and a cold sweat. When Makoto came to get you up for breakfast, he froze.

"You're really pale. Are you feeling okay?" You shook your head no and he checked your forehead. "Oh man, you're definitely sick. I'll get you some medicine and some water, okay?" You nodded and he left, returning with a tall glass of water and some pills. He had you take them and then he let you use his Ipad to watch Netflix and whatnot.

 Eventually, you ended up just falling asleep with your favourite movie playing. Makoto tucked you in and put a cold rag on your forehead.

You were sick for a couple of days, and he made sure that you were always comfortable and happy. When you got better, he made you take it easy for a few days before you were back to normal.

🐺Mondo Owada🐺

You woke up feeling like garbage. A pounding headache, upset stomach and aching muscles. Mondo came to your room to wake you up and as soon as he came in, you threw up. He panicked. He got you out of bed and into a bath while he cleaned up. Once he was done, he got you into some pyjamas and called Taka to get some medicine. 

You still had a horrible headache and couldn't take the pain, so you started crying. It killed him seeing you in so much pain, knowing there wasn't much he could do. He rocked you in his arms, trying to get you to nap or at least stop crying. When Taka arrived with your medicine, he made you take it right away. It was gross, but he made sure you took it all. 

You were out of commission for about a week and Mondo made sure you were always comfortable and not pushing yourself. He would make sure you were getting enough nutrients and taking medicine when you needed it. He made sure to have lots of medicine and first aid supplies at the ready for next time.

🦢Byakuya Togami🦢

You woke up with a violent migraine. It hurt like nothing you had ever felt before, and you couldn't take it. When Byakuya heard crying from your room, he knocked but didn't wait for you to invite him in. He asked you what was wrong, and you explained that you felt like your head was cracked open. He got you some medicine and made your room as dark as he could.

He wasn't going to show it, but it shattered his heart like glass seeing you crying in pain like this. If migraines were enough to even make him shed a tear, he couldn't imagine how awful you felt. He wanted to take your pain away, but all he could do was comfort you and give you medicine.

When you still had the headache the next day, he took you to the doctor. They explained there wasn't anything wrong, you were just getting severe migraines. He felt horrible that there was nothing he could do. 

Once you were feeling better, he did everything he could to prevent them.

🦁Leon Kuwata🦁

You woke up in a cold sweat, a stuffy nose and aching muscles. You were too hot under the blanket, but too cold without it. When Leon went to get you out of bed, he was shocked to find you trembling and coughing up a storm.

"You feeling okay, kiddo?" You shook your head no. He checked your forehead and frowned. "You're sick. Stay here, I'll get some medicine for you, alright?" He left and returned with some children's Tylenol. He made you take it then he put some movies on the TV in your room.

You ended up falling asleep watching Finding Nemo. He gave you your favourite stuffed animal and let you rest. He hated leaving you when you're sick, but the last thing he needs is to get himself sick. He wouldn't be able to properly care for you if he was.