🔧Kazuichi Soda🔧

Your age: 4

Your Talent: Ultimate Sculptor

--Introduction--

I opened the classroom door and went inside. When I looked around, there were a bunch of big kids. That's weird, I thought I was supposed to be with the kids my age. All the big kids looked at me and I stared back at them. One of them, a boy with pink hair, came up to me. I tried to open the door to get away, but it was locked. He knelt down and held out his hand.

"Hey there. My name is Kazuichi Soda, the Ultimate Mechanic. What's your name?" I didn't want to hold his hand, so I pulled away.

"M-My name is Y-Y/n L/n. I-I'm the Ultimate S-Sculptor..." 'Kazuichi' nodded and stood up, facing the group. I kept trying to open the door, but it was locked tight. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, so I froze. It was Kazuichi.

"No use. We've tried everything, but that damn door won't budge." Now I was scared. I'm trapped in a classroom with big kids and they might hurt me...

"Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy!"

--The First Murder--

Mr.Byakuya made everyone come to his party tonight. Even though it was way past my bedtime, I still went with Kazuichi. The food that Teruteru made was really good, but I didn't wanna eat a lot. After a while, I got really sleepy and I wanted to leave, so I pulled on Kazuichi's sleeve.

"I-I'm tired... C-Can I go back to my c-cottage now?" He nodded and picked me up. We were about to leave when-

*shoomph*

"W-Where did the l-lights go?!" I felt Kazuichi squeeze me tighter and I clung to his jumpsuit. He stroked my hair and tried to calm me down, but I was scared. I hate the dark. I nuzzled into Kazuichi's neck, trying not to cry or scream. After a while, the lights turned on and everyone looked around, confused. 

"Hey, where's Byakuya?!" Kazuichi sounded nervous, and everyone started searching. Hajime looked under the table cloth and then... I saw it...

It was Byakuya. He was laying in a pool of blood. I screamed and Kazuichi covered my eyes, but it was too late... I'll never forget what I saw.

(No execution chapter sorry I hate writing those)

--When You Almost Drown--

"Come on Y/n this isn't funny!" I had been looking for her all morning. Normally, she waits for me in her cottage as I told her to do, but today she wasn't there. I sighed, leaving the restaurant to check around one more time. I turned towards the pool and my heart fell to my stomach.

Y/n was sinking to the bottom of the pool with a few bubbles rising to the surface. Without thinking twice, I dove in and pulled her up. The moment she could, she gasped for air before she started crying. I swam back to the edge and sat with her on dry ground, cradling her.

"S-Someone pushed me i-in! I-I don't know what h-happened!" She was coughing and almost choking on sobs. I held her close and rested her head on my chest.

"I hear you. You're safe now, though. I'm right here."

--He learns about your home life--

I was sitting with Kazuichi at the diner, eating some chicken nuggets while he ate a burger. I was staring at the ocean, not really thinking.

"You okay there?" I looked at Kazuichi. He seemed kinda worried, so I lied and said I was fine. "Aw come on! You know I can tell when you're not telling me something." Now he was serious. He held my hand a little and looked at me in the eyes. "Do you miss your family?" I froze.