You die ;-; (DR2)

♥️Hajime Hinata♥️

I couldn't find Y/n anywhere. Normally, I'd find her at the beach staring at the horizon, but today she wasn't there.

'Maybe she wasn't feeling well and is in her hut?' Yeah. That must be it! I went back to the hotel and knocked on her hut door. No answer. I was getting annoyed, so I opened the door. My heart stopped.

Y/n was laying on the ground with her mouth taped shut. She was covered in bruises and cuts with a stab wound in her stomach. I walked towards her with my legs shaking. There was no denying it... She was dead. I screamed at the top of my lungs and collapsed onto my knees. After a few seconds, I heard gasps behind me. I turned around and saw Chiaki and Nagito with looks of horror on their faces. Normally, Nagito would probably laugh hysterically at this, but he looked truly disturbed at the sight.

"A body has been discovered!" Chiaki knelt beside me and softly rubbed my back. 

"Hajime... Come on, this isn't good for your mental state." I shook my head.

"I-I can't leave her!"

"I'll stay with her," Nagito said. His words comforted me and I nodded, leaving the hut with Chiaki. She sat down with me on the sand while I tried to grasp what I saw.

"S-She must've been so s-scared... She looked so h-hurt..." I was trembling. Y/n died all alone and she probably suffered. She was only six and a half, there's no way she could have defended herself. Chiaki comforted me during the investigation, and we were soon called to the trial. I did everything I could to help find the culprit.

I was furious when Hiyoko was found guilty. I was furious that she had the audacity to lay a finger on Y/n. I was especially furious when she started laughing evilly and talking about how Y/n screamed and cried for help and how it took almost an hour for her to die. I knew she suffered, but not this much... All I could think about was how scared she probably was. I actually felt happy watching Hiyoko died. She should be grateful that she didn't suffer as much. 

🐀Nagito Komaeda🐀

"Where are you Y/n? It's not funny when you hide like this!" I had searched the entire island with no sign of her anywhere. I would usually find her playing her instruments or relaxing in the lobby, but today I had no clue where the hell she was. I decided to check the supermarket since there was a chance she was getting a snack. I walked in and froze. 

"No... Oh my god no..." 

Y/n was on the ground in a pool of her own blood. She had a calm expression, making me think she died instantly. I crouched beside her body, trembling. I noticed a pile of glass beside her and a gash on her head. I screamed and almost instantly, Gundham, Sonia and Kazuichi ran inside. They all froze with a look of terror on their faces. 

"A body has been discovered!" For some reason, hearing the announcement was what broke me. I felt tears begin to fall down my face as I stared at Y/n. Why her?! Why wasn't I the one laying there, covered in blood?! I couldn't bring myself to leave her, so while the others investigated, I stayed beside her. I would talk to her even though she couldn't hear me, or I would softly stroke her hair. I didn't leave her until Monokuma called us to the trial. Hajime walked with me, promising we would find whoever did this to her.

I felt no remorse for Mikan when we declared her the killer. She was begging for forgiveness, but I would not give her that hope. She stole my hope, and I wouldn't give her any in return. I turned away from her, only looking back to watch her die. Even though I was enveloped by despair, I found hope knowing Y/n didn't suffer.