You're Reunited! (DR2)

Again, HUGE SPOILERS!

(Let's just say it wasn't all a simulation it makes my life easier okay? Okay.)

(Also, sorry if some are longer than others)

♥️Hajime Hinata♥️

I can't believe it. This whole time, Chiaki was an ai and a dead girl was in control of the game. Before Junko died, however, we were given Y/n's location. She was all I could think about after everything was over. Turns out she was in a locked-off room of the hotel. We all ran in that direction. I was running so fast I nearly tripped multiple times. I threw the door open and there she was. She was still trying to get the headset off, but it appeared to be stuck. I ran to her and helped her get it off. When she was me, she threw her arms around me.

"Y-You came for m-me..." She was in shock. It absolutely killed me that she thought I was gonna leave her. I gently rocked her in my arms.

"I wasn't just gonna leave you, kiddo. I wasn't gonna give up on you." She nuzzled into my shoulder, crying. I stroked her hair, trying to calm her. "It's okay. I'm here now, little one. No one will take you from me." She nodded, still clinging to me.

"What do we do n-now? I-Is the game o-over?" She looked up at us, confused. I nodded at her.

"It's all over now. We can all get off this island. Don't worry, though. I'll stay with you forever."

🐀Nagito Komaeda🐀

The game is over. The pure hope coursing through my veins... It's glorious! The only thing left is to finally save my little ray of hope. We were given her location and we all went in that direction. I slowly opened the door. Once inside, I could hear her cries of despair. I walked towards her and gently removed the headset. She cried out once more before looking up at me with tear-filled eyes.

"N-Nagito?!" She seemed surprised to see me. I knelt down to her level, wiping the tears of despair from her face.

"I'm here for you now, my little ray of hope. Wave goodbye to your despair, my darling." Hajime and Fuyuhiko quickly got her binds off and she threw her arms around me. She cried into my shoulder and I squeezed her tight. "Aww, it's okay, little one. I'm here now. No one will hurt you again..."

"I-I missed you, Nagi... I thought you l-left me..." Hearing this... It broke my heart. I kissed her head ever so gently and stroked her hair.

"I won't ever leave you. I swear on my soul, I will always be here for you..."

🐹Gundham Tanaka🐹

It's over. It truly is over. We lost so many, but now this dreadful game can end, meaning I can see my child again. We were given her location and we wasted no time in running towards her. I did not hesitate for a moment to open the door. There she was. My poor child, crying in fear with those goggles covering her eyes. Not wasting another second, I ran towards her and freed her from her prison. She looked up at me, her eyes were red with dark circles. 

"G-Gundham...?" She was trembling. I gently picked her up, cradling her gently. 

"I'm here now, my child. There is no need to fear ever again. I will guard you with my life." She clung to my jacket, crying quietly. I softly hummed a lullaby in an attempt to get her to sleep. The dark circled under her eyes told me she hadn't slept in some time. "Rest, my child. You are safe. No evil can harm you." After a few more minutes, her exhaustion caught up to her and she fell asleep in my embrace.

"I will never leave you again, my child. I will always be by your side."

🕶️Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu🕶️

It really is over. Everything we did was leading to this. There was only one thing left for us to do... We had to save Y/n. She was still alone and I didn't want to wait another minute. We grabbed the paper that told us her location and bolted. Peko and I were in front of the group, determined to get our little girl back. We didn't even hesitate to slam the door open. There she was, laying on the cold, hard ground. We were by her side in a second, quickly getting the headset off. She looked up at us with wide eyes.

"F-Fuyuhiko? P-Peko?!" She was terrified. Tears began to pour down her face and she was trembling. Peko held her close and started to cry. I was just relieved that she was here, alive.

"It's okay, honey. We're here now. You're safe." Peko's voice was quiet and soothing. I gently kissed Y/n's head, stroking her hair while Peko still cradled her.

"Y-You came back for m-me..." She clung to Peko's sweater, bawling at this point. I sighed, holding Peko so we were now in a group hug.

"Of course we did. W-We thought you were gone... W-We read your journal a-and..." She looked at me, eyes wide.

"Y-You saw that?!" I nodded, wiping the tears from her face.

"We did... W-We... We care about you." I gently took her from Peko, holding her against my chest. "We're not gonna leave you. We're gonna stay with you till the very end." She nuzzled into me, clinging to my suit. I stood up, cradling her.

"We'll be your family... We will never leave you again"