Teaching him about your talent (DR2)

♥️Hajime Hinata♥️

I was sitting by the ocean with Hajime. I loved the sound of the waves and the salty scent. It reminded me of home. Hajime turned to me.

"You must find this calming, huh? You're the ultimate marine biologist, right?" I nodded and smiled. "I don't know much about marine biology. Do you think you could tell me about it?" I nodded again and started explaining different types of sea life and how I can help take care of them. He listened closely, smiling. I'm happy he listened to me.

🐀Nagito Komaeda🐀

I had found some different things around the island I could use to make some DIY instruments. Once I finished making them, I started a mini jam session. While I was using my 'drums', Nagito found me.

"What are you doing?" I froze for a second as Nagito sat across from me.

"Oh. I found some things laying around that I could use to make some instruments. So that's what I did." 

"I see. Well, maybe you could give me a lesson?" I nodded and handed him some sticks. I gave him a crash course on drums, and he actually picked it up pretty quickly.

🐹Gundham Tanaka🐹

I found some fabric and cotton at the supermarket, so I decided to make a plush. Gundham watched me when I was working, and he looked interested.

"I am fascinated by your talent, my child. Could you show me how to make these 'plushes'?" I nodded and helped him make an easy plush, a hamster. He was so happy when we finished. I like making him happy.

🕶️Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu🕶️

I was sitting in my room with Fuyuhiko and Peko. I was writing some blog post ideas in the journal I got from the supermarket earlier. Fuyuhiko looked over at me.

"Whatcha writing?" I turned to him.

"Blog ideas. When the inspiration strikes, I have to write it down or I'll forget." He came up beside me.

"I'm not the best at writing. Maybe you could give me some tips?" I smiled and nodded. I love teaching people about how to blog, so this was exciting. He picked it up pretty fast, and soon enough we started bonding over it.