Plot Twist: He finds out you're alive! (DR1)

🦊Makoto Naegi🦊

I had finally dragged myself out of my dorm. Monokuma called everyone to the gym, so I didn't really have a choice. I got there after everyone else, quickly getting scolded. I ignored it. Monokuma then made an announcement that shocked all of us.

"A twist will be added to the game! I want despair more than anything, so today I will give you all a new motive! Everyone go to the A/V room!" We dragged ourselves to the media room, worrying about what we would see. We were all sat down and made to watch the projector in the middle of the room. My eyes widened at what was on the screen. 

It was Y/n. Tied to a chair with a VR headset, screaming and crying. The video cut to black and I started shouting.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING HER WATCH?!" I was confused. Y/n's alive, but where is she?! Monokuma laughed.

"There are two conditions that will reveal her location! One, the game ends with the end conditions you were given earlier, and two..." He chuckled to himself, "The mastermind is revealed and killed!" Kyoko put her hand on my shoulder. I was clenching my fists, trembling.

"What are you making her watch?" By now, I was just focusing on Y/n. She's alive and she's afraid. I need to get to her somehow.

"Just making her relive some of her most traumatic memories over and over and over! So much despair... It's BEAUTIFUL!" I fell onto my knees. She was probably terrified. Kyoko helped me to my feet and looked me in the eyes.

"We will find her. We will save her." 

🐺Mondo Owada🐺

Monokuma dragged us all to the A/V room. I didn't wanna go since I just had another episode, but I didn't really get a choice. Once all of us were in the room, he turned a video on the projector. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Y/n was alone in a dark room, chained to the ground. She had some sort of VR headset on and had tears pouring down her face. When the video ended, I screamed. 

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I needed to get to her. Now. Monokuma laughed that sickening laugh we had grown used to.

"In order to get her location, the game needs to end. Now, I am also adding a new win condition! If you manage to find and kill the mastermind, the game will end!" I was shaking with rage. My poor little girl was all alone in a dark room and she was terrified. The screen lit up once again, this time the video was different. Y/n was begging for help.

"I-I wanna go h-home... I-I'm s-scared... H-Help me..." My heart shattered like glass. She needs me and I'm not there for her. 

"I'm coming for you, baby girl... It'll be okay..."

🦢Byakuya Togami🦢

We were called to the A/V room. At first, I refused to go, but Monokuma threatened to kill me if I didn't obey. So, I met up with all the others in the room. The projector in the room illuminated the big screen and I gasped softly.

Y/n was handcuffed to a pole in a dark room. She had a VR headset on her face and I had no idea what it was playing, but it was clearly causing her distress. She was thrashing and trying to escape. The video cut to black and I growled.

"Where is she?" I was angry. I went through the grief of losing her only to find out she was still alive, and now she was afraid and alone. I need to get to her.

"Her location will be revealed when the game ends! In fact, I'm adding a new win condition as well! The new win condition is... You find the Mastermind and kill them!" I growled. Whoever the Mastermind was, they were toying with me. I don't enjoy being toyed with. I had to get to Y/n, that much I knew. I don't know why I feel like I need to save her, but I need to.

"Whoever the Mastermind is... I will kill you. I will take you down."

🦁Leon Kuwata🦁

I was in Y/n's room again, clutching her pillow. She was all I could think about 24/7. I promised to protect her and I failed. I was about to start crying again when Monokuma called us to the A/V room. I pulled myself up and walked. I was the last one there, but Taka didn't even bother to scold me. The big screen in the middle of the room lit up and I gasped in horror.

It was Y/n. She was strapped to a metal table with a VR headset covering her eyes. She was screaming and trying to get away. I couldn't look away even for a second. After a while, she screamed again.

"LEON HELP ME! HELP ME! PLEASE!" I fell to my knees, crying. She's begging for me to help her and I can't save her. The video ended and Monokuma spoke up.

"As you can see, little Y/n is alive. I won't go too far into the details, but she is your new motive!" I clenched my fists. I don't care what I have to do, I will get to her. Even if I die I need to save her. Monokuma laughed to himself. "However, the conditions of this motive are a little different! In order to save her, the game needs to end! Not only that, but I'm adding a new win condition! If you can find and kill the mastermind, the game will end and you ALL will go free!" I stood up, shaking. I was furious.

"Whoever the Mastermind is... They will die by my hands... I will show them no mercy... I'll do whatever it takes to get her back."