When he gets executed, but survives.

Sad boi hours

(Also let's say they added a rule where if someone survived their execution, they'd be cleared of all charges and allowed to continue the game as if nothing happened)

🦊Makoto Naegi🦊

"NO! HE CAN'T BE THE KILLER!" I was screaming as Makoto was found guilty. Makoto looked terrified. He turned towards me and hugged me.

"Y/n, you need to calm down." His voice was shaky and he was trembling. I clung to his jacket, bawling.

"D-Don't leave me... P-Please don't leave me..." He shushed me and rubbed my hair. After a few seconds, he let go.

"Hina, Kyoko... Take care of her for me, alright?" He smiled, but I could tell he was faking it. Hina nodded and grabbed my hand as Makoto was pulled away.

"NO! NO HE DIDN'T DO IT! MAKOTO!" Hina grabbed me and held me back. Makoto was shaking. He was about to be crushed when... "A-ALTER EGO!" I watched as Makoto fell down a chute instead of being crushed.

Monokuma was furious. He started screaming about how Makoto was supposed to die. 

"Oh well. He'll probably end up dead anyway. But because he survived his execution, the game will continue!" Hina held my hand.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" I smiled.

"Makoto's okay... I know he is..."

🐺Mondo Owada🐺

"N-No! H-He didn't!" Mondo was voted guilty. I ran to him and hugged his leg. "M-Mondo you d-didn't do it... Y-YOU D-DIDN'T!" He looked sad. He crouched to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Y/n..." He kissed my head then took off his coat and had me wear it. "Don't forget me, okay?" He looked at Kiyotaka, who also was about to cry. "Taka. Keep her safe. Don't let anyone hurt her." Taka nodded. I was shaking. "Alright. Take me Monokuma."

Mondo was strapped to a motorcycle and spun around a cage. He was screaming and I just wanted to save him. After a few seconds, everything stopped. I hid behind Taka. Another few seconds passed and then...

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, YOU F*CKER?!" 

"Y/N LOOK!" I looked up and I saw him. Mondo was standing outside the cage and he was laughing. Monokuma growled.

"Well, rules are rules. Mondo survived his execution so he gets cleared of all charges!" Mondo came into the trial room. He was still laughing.

"Alright, kiddo. Come here..." He crouched down and opened his arms. I ran to him. He kissed my head and hugged me tightly. 

"D-Don't let go... N-Never leave me..."

🦢Byakuya Togami🦢

"No... Byakuya... You didn't..." I was grabbing my trial podium and shaking. Byakuya sighed and walked towards me. 

"I did..." He put his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head.

"No... Y-You said you... You said you wouldn't leave me..." He turned away from me.

"I did it because they were planning to kill you... I did it to protect you... Now be quiet. Don't cry for me, got it?" He turned away from me. I was trembling. I watched in horror as he was taken away. I told him I wouldn't cry but... I broke. I collapsed onto my knees and cried. Celestia rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. After a few seconds, I saw a familiar pair of shoes in front of me. 

"I thought I told you not to cry... Well, I'm fine now, so you can stop." I looked up and my eyes widened.

"B-BYAKUYA!" I threw my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. He tensed up before he held me.

"I guess I don't mind... F*ck it. I'm sorry I put you through this."

🦁Leon Kuwata🦁

"NO! LEON DIDN'T DO IT!" I was screaming. Leon turned to me and looked down.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I didn't mean for it to go this way..." He turned away from me. I was shaking.

"N-No... Leon, please... Don't leave me... I don't wanna be all alone..." I was crying. Leon took off his coat and handed it to me. He also handed me one of his rings. 

"Don't forget about me, alright?" He ruffled my hair and then stood up. "Kill me."

Leon was dragged to a baseball cage. I screamed as he was pummeled by baseballs. The machine stopped after awhile. Makoto grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close to him. I had tears pouring down my face and I held Leon's coat. 'I'm all alone again...'  At least... That's what I thought...

"Sh*t... That hurt..." I looked up and my eyes went wide. Leon was covered in bruises and he was coughing, but he was alive. He was released from the chains and I ran to him. He looked at me and pulled me close to him and hugged back. "I promised you I wouldn't leave you, right? I wasn't going to leave you this quickly..."