Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom

Start from the beginning

I looked behind me and saw Angel standing next to some sort of cannon. She ordered it to fire again at me and I dodged it again. Then, I requipped Goldbrand and threw it at the cannon, destroying it in a process. But to my suprise, it was sent back to the Celes-tial World.

"That was a celestial spirit? It seemed just some ordinary machine. But I have to take this girl down before we can move on." I muttered to myself.

Angel snarled "You damn bimbo with muscles! As if that Wizard Saint wasn't bad enough already!"

She then took out a Zodiac Celestial Spirit Key and summoned one of her spirits. And to my suprise, it was those two small blue creatures. They are the ones who can copy other people!

"Gemini, kill her." She ordered, but quickly changed her mind "Actually, just knock her out. I'll torture her personally back at our hideout later!"

The two creatures called Gemini then transformed into me. Or better said, into me in my normal clothes.

I switched back to my normal clothes as well and cracked my knuckles. The doppelganger then took Goldbrand off the ground and smirked sadistically at me.

"Such a nice blade. Piri~." The clone said "I wonder how would you look like when I cut that beautiful face of yours."

After that, Gemini charged at me and swung my blade. But I quickly dodged it just in time as the spirit continued to swing it at me.

When Gemini swung again, I ducked the attack and kicked the fake me's legs to make her fall. The blade fell out of its hand and I quickly grabbed it before sending it back to my pocket dimension.

However, Gemini summoned it back into their arms much to my shock and tried to slash me with it. While dodging the blade, I managed to kick it out of Gemini's arms once again and the blade flew right behind me.

After that, Gemini punched me once in my face which made me slide backwards slowly. However, I quickly struck bacl and kicked the spirit in its face. Uh, my face, I mean.

Gemini punched me in the stomach, but I brushed off the pain and stomped her foot. My foot, I mean. This is so confusing. Darn it!

As the fight went on, I managed to deal few more strikes to Gemini. And after the spirit tried to punch me again, I quickly backed away and grabbed Goldbrand before slashing Gemini across the torso.

This caused the spirits to revert to their original forms. After that, they went back to the Celestial World.

And as Angel was about to summon another spirit, I rushed towards her and quickly punched her so hard she fell on the ground.

Then I wanted to punch her again, but she remained on the ground. I crouched down and looked at her.

"Oh dear, is she dead?" I asked, then shook my head "Guess I'm not aware of my own strength."

My teammates ran towards to check up on me. They all saw that I took down Angel who is on the ground completely unconsious.

"Well, it seems we have taken one of them down." Ur said "I hope that speedy won't be coming anytime soon to piss us off."

"After that injury you gave him, I bet he will go to a prison hospital by the Rune Knights." Kairi said jokingly.

"Umm, are we going to just stay here and wait for more of them to come or will we continue? Standing in one place will do us no good." Wendy said.

"I agree with the kid." I said, taking the Celestial Keys off Angel "Without these keys, Angel won't be able to summon any of her spirits. We just have to tie her up before continuing with our hunt. There are more five of those jerks, and I'm not excluding that speed freak even after the injuries Ur inflicted onto him. No offense." I said last two words to The Wizard Saint.