Lay stands by the shelf, hunched over beside the man that shot at him, who is passed out and gagged on the floor. Zip ties secure his wrists around the shelves.

"About fucking time," Lay growls, his voice raspy. "Where are we?"

"15 minutes from the border I think," Chen says and Lay narrows his eyes.

"Why the fuck are we so close?" He scolds, but Chen points around.

"Do you not see what the fuck is going on right now? It's better to get closer if that means we don't get caught injured on foot."

"That doesn't mean they won't be able to trace us!"

"I don't know if Baekhyun is in shape to run right now," Jimin jumps in.

"And what the fuck are we doing about him?!" Lay points at the man.

All of the boys start shouting and bickering at each other and a few lights turn on in the windows beside us.

"Hey!" I shout. Everybody stops and looks at me. "We need to fucking go now. What's done is done. Either we go right now and figure this shit out later or roll over to the cops or the rest of Danny's gang, who I'm sure is hunting us right now. Let's just get out of this shit alive first."

"What do we do about Baekhyun?" Jimin asks.

"Can he walk?"

Baekhyun grunts, trying to nod.

"Then he walks. Jimin stay with him to support him. If you get to the truck first, start it up and make sure he doesn't pass out on us," I say, looking at Chen. "You take him," I say referring to the man. "And you don't touch him. We need him."

"He's not even fucking awake, what do I do? Carry him?"

"Splash some cold water on his face. If that doesn't work, then yes, fucking carry him all the way back to the house for all  I care. But he stays alive."

"I assume I'm with you," Lay says, crossing his arms.

I bite my tongue. "We don't have a choice," I say, watching as Jimin helps weak Baekhyun to his feet. Chen starts to slap the man in attempt to wake him up.

"Half an hour," Lay says and the other boys look back, nodding.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you have your shit?" He asks. I look down at my rifle and nod. "Good, come on." He grabs my arm, dragging me out the alley. I look back at Jimin, who is watching, but doesn't move. He gives a small, sad smile and I cock my head to the side before being yanked around the corner.

"Calm down," I hiss and rip my arm away. He shrugs and lets go as we start walking down the sidewalk. "What's half an hour? What do you mean?"

"They have half an hour to make it back to the truck."

"And if they don't?"

He looks at me. "You know what happens."

I draw my eyebrows together. "I'm not leaving without Jimin."

"Then you better hope he isn't late," Lay continues to walk, but I stop him, standing in front. He sighs, looking down at me.

"What if they're around the corner and we just drive off? What then? They're trapped here."

"There's a safehouse here. If we have to leave, they'll go there until we hear something from them." He starts to walk again, but I stop him again.

"Half an hour won't be long enough. Baekhyun might not be able to move. He's lost a shit ton of blood. And whoever the fuck that guy is? If Chen really does have to carry him, he won't be able to make is back in time dragging his sorry ass back."