22. Treatment

Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

"How's your head?" Jimin asks as he holds tweezers in his hands. He gently picks out the smaller shards of glass out of my back. He already did my arm and leg. At least the small ones. He left the bigger pieces. Those needed more precise and timing for him to focus properly. Except one in my thigh was really hurting. Every time I moved, it shifted and caused more pain. I told him, but he said that it will be last. I haven't changed yet because they didn't want to waste new clothes if blood is going to get on them instantly. So Jimin just cut the back since it was already torn up to reach the glass.

I wince as he pulls them out.

"Hurts. Like everything else." I close my eyes because the lamp that he's using to see my skin is still hurting my eyes. Even though the main lights are off.

The room is finally dark and quiet. I'm in some sort of med bay I think. Tables you would find in a doctor office. When we arrived, it was practically chaos. The boys were running around, trying to do everything while Mr. Min was bombarding me with questions. The doctors were more rough with me and Jimin noticed that I was getting overwhelmed, so he talked to Mr. Min and convinced to take everybody away. Even the doctors. He said they can come back later, but he just wanted to help me to his power and help me relax.

I'm grateful for him. Always considerate.

Everything in my body kills me when I move. Pain rips every time a joint shifts. My head is pounding and hurts to even blink. They say that I cracked my head open and I believe them. There is a wide cut on my forehead sewn together with stitches, which is what they think drew the last straw and caused me to faint. There are a few wounds that they stitched while I was asleep, including my leg, my lower right quadrant of my stomach, forehead and my left arm. The arm isn't too bad, they just didn't want to risk infection. My wounds burn and sting and my bruises are throbbing constantly. They told me that I might have fractured my shoulder too. It's not major, but it explains why my shoulder has been feeling more painful by the second. Now that Jimin is touching me, it radiates pain. It's not unbearable, but it still hurts a decent amount.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't reach you in time. I should have looked for you when all hell broke loose. I could have helped you with Hyunsoo. Capture him or even prevent you from getting hurt."

I reach behind me and touch his leg, because that's all I can reach.

"Hey. Don't blame yourself. It's not even close to your fault. Plus I was already hurt. I got the shit kicked out of me more than once that night." I joke and he chuckles dryly.

"I'm sorry about that too. Jin told me that when he found you, you were already in rough shape. That must have been terrible."

I shudder at the memory. I was nearly raped.

"It was. But if Jin hadn't found me when he did, it would have been a lot worse, so I'm really thankful about that."

The room grows silent again. I don't mind though. It's a comfortable silence. Just his presence alone makes me feel safe and relaxed.