3. Awkward

—————————

—————————

"Target?" I can't help but laugh.

"The reason you were spotted two years ago was because they saw your tattoo. It was the word that Y/F/N and Seho Y/L/N were alive and in Seoul. We needed to get to you first, but Hyunsoo's men already attacked you, correct?"

My mind goes back to that night two years ago. I was nearly killed. But Seho saved me. Like I couldn't do for him. The two of us were out, getting supplies and we were attacked. I nearly got shot, but Seho managed to get him first.

I nod my head a bit.

"Yes."

"We couldn't find you afterward because you took off. Left the city. So we called it off and my father decided to continue his search on his own."

"Jin told me that you thought we were dead eleven years ago."

"That what the other boys believe. My father is our boss, so I get informed the most. I've been going to meetings ever since I was a kid. I wasn't supposed to say anything yet, because we were still trainees."

"But now they know." I say and he nods.

"Only the boys who saw your tattoo. They freaked out when they saw the symbol on your arm and the knife. I had to explain this to them, except for Jin."

I gulp. I could get the tattoo removed. But not only is it a memory of my father, it's a memory of my brother as well.

"How did you find me?" I ask. Jin didn't really answer the question.

"The news. A mass killing in Seoul? Including Hyun-Shik? There was no report of a female body and they said that someone got away. We recognized Seho's fake name. It had to be you." He says, showing a small smile. "We immediately contacted some allies we have and they led us to the motel."

The man in the gas station.

"What's gonna happen to me?" I say quietly.

"For now?" He sighs. "We need to keep you here. My father won't be back for about a week or two, so he couldn't see you yet."

"So you're gonna keep me chained up in the basement for two weeks?" I scoff and he bites his lip a bit.

"No. Just for a couple days. We just need to make sure you're not a threat, Y/n. Plus I'm not sure Taehyung will be very happy to see you walking around our house so soon."

"Taehyung.. he's the one I stabbed?"

"Yup." He says. "I haven't seen him, but I don't think he's very happy right now."

"He shouldn't have grabbed me." I say shrugging and not caring. It's not like he's important to me. Yoongi chuckles. How is he so unbothered. I nearly killed his friend and he's fine with it.