Chapter 22

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I basically hung with Prince and his mom for two days not going back home where I should be. Jennifer's not pregnant (Thank God!) but that's not all I have to worry about.

"You'll be fine."Prince smiled.

"Just don't remember what we taught you."Ray reminded as I looked confused. 

Why not? 

"We can read your thoughts remember."Prod chuckled.

"Still speak for yourself..."He sighed putting his head down. 

"You can't read my thoughts?"I asked picking his head up. 

"Um no...you lock me out?"He frowned as I sighed with relief. 

Thank God! During most of our make out sessions I kinda got a little too into it.

Ray and Prod chuckled walking out of his room. 

"See you tonight!"Prod grinned.

"Celina's room!"Ray added.

I sat down on the bed next to him giggling a little. When did my bedroom become a meeting spot?!

"Your father might be attending us in a short few hours my dear Prince."I grinned properly.

He laughed holding my waist as we fell back looking up at the mural he painted.

He calls it the "apocalypse".

"You look beautiful in that dress mi amore, more like a vampire..."He smiled kissing my neck as I blushed looking away.

Over those two days I have stayed I wanted to learn how to talk, walk, and act like a vampire just to impress his dad. Mrs.Rossi even went shopping for just me, even if she came back with 32 bags and counting. 

"But your right we should be going."He smirked pulling me up into his arms. 

"Prince!Oh..."Mrs.Rossi came in with a smile standing by the door frame.

"Your father just called."

He nodded an okay standing up with a grin pulling me up in the process. We smiled as he leaned in slowly kissing me gently with passion. My phone rang not stopping me from his lips. 

"It's Miranda..."He said through kisses. 

"Who cares."

He stopped hovering over me.

"Jennifer does and she's worried about you."

"That's a first, I'm pretty sure Mr.Nez is to!"He gave me a look frowning. 

"Go get in the car."He order. 

"Yes sir..."I smiled sneaking in a kiss before I walked out with the coat his mom bought as well. 

I'm not to happy about going over to Jens but it is Thanksgiving and I am thankful I have a vampire boyfriend and his sweet mother to look after me.

"Aww thank you Celina, you'll do fine and....don't worry about your mother she's just worried..."Mrs.R smiled cupping my cheek before I went out to the car.

Hopefully this will be good...

"Go in."Prince chuckled whispering from behind a tree in the front yard.

"Ok..."I grinned shaky. Not because of the cold because I don't wanna do this. Everyone including Mr.Nez was here. I just watched as they said grace around the table, holding hands like a family. Even Miranda acted as my part, a daughter dressed alike with her mother. Aj playing around with Roc like two brothers, Clover just thinking their all crazy just as I would, and Jen kissing Mr.Nez as they held hands under the table like a mother and father. How can I just show up and act like everything's okay?? I honestly wouldn't want to ruin it. I looked down trying it gain some form of confidence and I couldn't. I acted a total ass over a negative pregnancy test but it also made me realize I'm not over the neglect she's given me throughout the years. She wasn't there for my most important milestones every mother or daughter she experience. I had questions about my body and no one to turn to, do you know how scary and embarrassing that is. My cousin was the first person take me bra shopping. I'm just really angry...