Chapter 4

Dreamer..

I walked downstairs to

One HOT guy.

Like what is up with this town...like is it the water??

"Hey sweetie I want you to meet Roc. Well it's not his real name but he's like you kids say "solid"." She laughed. "He helps me sometimes with the heavy stuff when I'm decorating."

She smiled putting her arm on his shoulder.

Aj passed me.

"Stop drooling."He chucked as I hit him hard upside his head walking up to him.

"Hi,nice to meet you." I said shaking his soft warm hand. I tucked my hair behind my ear trying not to blush.

"My names Chrestopher but you can call me Roc."He smiled making me blush.

He was about 5'9, tan, with short black curly hair,gorgeous brown eyes you could just stare in for hours, sexy big lips,a deep voice,a little more muscle than Prodigy,and he didn't dress like he's Gothic,he's more Bohemian but he seems dreamy huh....

"Ok so I made your second favorite mac and cheese!" Jen smiled as we sat down at the dinner table inside a small room to the right of the kitchen. I sat across from Roc,and Aj sat next to him. Marcus came and sat next to me. They all must have already meet earlier because they started talkin' about basketball.

"For the record I can't stand the Lakers."I blurted out with my hands in surrender.

Marcus and Roc hi-fived me with Aj yelling. "See this is why we don't get along!"

"And this is why she's my favorite."Marcus smiled siding hugging me.We laughed as Jen came in with the pot of mac & cheese pourin' it on our plates.

"I see you guys are getting along well."She smiled sitting at the end.

"So Roc how's the homeschoolin' thing goin'?"She asked while I said prayer in my head.

"It's good, I'm a senior now."he grinned.

"Oh really,Celina just started her first day as a senior!"

I gave her a "really" look.

Roc laughed looking my way.

"Well maybe you two should hang out and get to know each other, show her around town a bit."She smirked.

"Maybe he's busy or-"

"Nope, I'm free all week."He smiled.

Oh boy....

"I'm goin' to the beach with a couple of friends this Saturday. Do you wanna come?"

''I think-"

"That's just perfect she'll be there."Jen cut in.

"Mom!"I freaked.

"What I'm sorry honey, you need a friend."She shrugged.

"No she doesn't........but he would make a good brother n law."Marcus added in.

Ok I was officially embarrassed and I'm done.

"Ok I'm excusing myself."I said quickly getting up.

"Have a good night Roc."I said backing out,tripping a little running upstairs quickly.

"Wait you forgot to give him your number!"Aj yelled.

"That's ok sweetie will just give it to him!"Jen giggled.

"Oh my gosh!"I yelled slamming my door.

Embarrassing much?

I decided to take a long hour bath to clear my head and relax myself. It was still early but the sun had gone down over the dark gray clouds. I picked out a new pajama set Jen bought. A white cami with black shorts that had stars on them, and tying my hair up in a messy bun.

Roc must have been leaving cause I heard laughter and the front door close. I quickly tip toed off to my bedroom closing my door behind me.

I sighed flipping off my light climbing into bed. The moon was out now,  shinning through my window letting a little breeze through moving the curtains as I drifted off....

I had tears streaming down my face running in the schools hall, away from someone or something. Everything was black and gray.......I ran into something tall but dark. I looked up to a hand reaching out, I held on to it feeling cool but secured. It was him, Aden. His eyes were a different color,black with gold springing inside of them. He smiled lacing our fingers as we both disappeared into darkness. He lifted my head leaning into me, kissing me passionately. I fell back, laying on my bed now surrounded by dark red roses. I was in a laced black bra and panties as he was on top of me, shirtless with perfection, kissing my neck gently. I closed my eyes hearing my heartbeat slowly, seeing a lustful but painfully expression on my face.

I jolted awake, feeling a cold touch, seeing a figure by the window. I sat up immediately seeing it disappear. I got up tripping over my boots to close the window but when I looked down to a red rose on the window, that's weird where'd this come from? I touched my neck going back to bed.

I go to Sleep~Sia