Chapter nineteen

🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN...... 😈

Part 1

I was on the phone with Lacey this morning going over the plan for tonight. They both had a vision something might go wrong at the festival tonight. Since its Halloween their grandmother puts them on lockdown because of their "powers" or some rituals. So Ray and Prod volunteered to help but I hate putting them in danger as well as Celina.
I've never known two souls to be so loyal to me for years. Ever since Dad decided to take a trip to California in the 70s. They all were coming from a movie that night when a drunk driver ran them off the road into the ocean. I remember their car being deep at the ocean floor. My Farther jumped in with me after him saving Rays parents and Randy while I grabbed Ray, Prod and Rays little sister. Sadly their sister died on impact, she was only three years old. Though we got them all out with my mother tried reviving them, but my father made another decision and to this day I feel that decision had already been made before the accident even occurred. I might not be to proud to save them in the way that he did but I'm glad I have brothers like the both of them. I couldn't live like this without them, same way with Celina. She has given me another reason to live again.

Ray was on my bed reading the election on my dad, while Prod sat down trying to convince me to let them help.

"Bro we know you need help. Theres no way you can fight or do whatever all by yourself."Ray argued.

"I know you feel scared and confused Prince. Celina needs more protecting and all of our parents don't know what's goin' on."Prod exclaimed.

"Yeah I know but this could be the end. This guy seems to work under the police and I don't have a clue why they would want Celina?"I sighed.

"How about law 28?"Prod asked.

The half-vampire rule.....

I thought turning to my view of the rose garden my mother was passing. My dad had to work early to discuss the police lay out because town was shouting down for the festivities and traffic and parking was a issue. Apparently the festival has gotten a lot more attention in these past few years. I'm sure he has something to do about, him and that serpent of a mayor.

"But she's not a half-vamp?!"Ray mumbled.

"She's not a vampire at all." I said. "....I don't think that's the reason."I whispered.

My mother came in gesturing Prod and Ray to downstairs for drinks but for me to stay.

"I know what's going on Prince."she said softly.

"You don't know the half of it..."I mumbled.

"Yes I do. Do you think your father wasn't in the same position you're in right now?"

I looked over at her sitting on my bed.

When me and your father first meet, I was human and he was a vamp-

She thought.

''Then why does he insist on making the fact that she's still somewhat human an issue." I frown.

"Honey he still hasn't gotten over the fact that she knows."

We both cringed remembering a few weeks ago. Now that was Hell on earth with nothing but father yelling in another language I barely understood. He's kept his distance on his short regional campaign trail.

......

"Do we have to go with him to this thing."I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms, walking in the cold at October Fest in town. It was decent weather for a thick sweater and jeans. Everywhere you see pumpkins, banners, and bright lights covering the old stone and brick buildings. I'm just glad they cleared most of the snow.