Chapter 40

Chapter 40.....

Ray and I grabbed the two guys that climbed onto Prince. I grabbed the guys arm swinging him into nothing but wood, smashing chunks everywhere. Ray quickly snapped his guys neck tossing him onto his partner. We both looked around noticing it was only us. Clover ran off into the woods, leaving Roc exactly where he was. I feel how deep her hurt is, just as the same as Grace. Though I know she's plotting a plan somewhere I wish she would have told us what exactly to do with a bloody body laying here. I examined him noticing he was still breathing but Ray caught my attention.

"Where the hell is he."Ray growled furious. Fred was no where to be found, so was Aden or those backstabbing twins. Their scent traced nothing from the moment they both were here. I looked behind at the one person we were suppose to protect till the end.....Gone.

"Oh Shit....Wheres Celina!" I whispered afraid of the answer.

........

I slowly woke to a bright light above me. My wrist were in thick silver chains above my head. I thought about breaking them but what would I do after that....run?

I blinked looking to my left and right at the two people who I now distrust.

"Celina we're sorr-"They both began in unison.

"Save it!"I seethed. "I can't believe the two people who helped me through most of everything just helped the bad guy get away or let me guess they were behind the whole thing this entire time! Who would do such a thing? Hmmm let me guess you WITCHES!"

"Look he was going to kill us one by one if we didn't help ok!"They both yelled as I noticed I changed outfits.

"Who put this on me?"I asked annoyed as Lac shrugged over to Macey.

"I thought it might help since-"

"Shut up Mac." Lac ordered.

"No! Why?! She needs to know!"

"Know what? That you both betrayed me?"I snickered.

"Celina, he was going to turn you into a vampire with our help so Celine could finally take you, obviously faking your death sooner than later so your mom wouldn't come looking for you! I have no damn idea where she is but she's close!"Lac explained.

"But why the hell are y'all chained?"I asked adjusting my arms above.

"We just knocked you out for an hour which was what we weren't suppose to do. So he chained us so we couldn't call for help."Lace shrugged as I sighed in anger.

"Where's Aden?"

They both looked at me putting their head a little low.

"Remember the story we told you about at lunch?"Lac quietly said.

...........

I failed.

I was suppose to protect my love but how can I when I'm about to parish. My head hung low in shame wishing I could know if she's ok?

"Don't say that...."Prod whispered next to me.

"We'll get out of this I promise, I just blame Ray for not counting the other guys who caught us."He frowned but was hopeful. We heard a commotion then gun shots after, the door burst open. A curvy figure came into view straight ahead from us.

"Clover?"Prod asked as she stepped more into the little light we had. Her brown face was puffy and pink from crying, she changed into an all black outfit but she seemed stronger and more ready.