Chapter Seventeen

The results are in......

We both waved to a couple of jocks sitting down at lunch.

"Have you seen- "I started sitting at lunch with Lacey.

"Nope and I'm pretty sure they're studying for finals." She teased.
It's great Miranda and Laura are the best of friends now, she can stop meddling in my personal "personal" business. However the thought made me laugh so hard I almost spit out my Caprisun. That was sadly hard to believe they'd be studying, It's almost the end of the fall semester in a few short months. We're currently in freezing October which on my case is not the best month. Besides Halloweens in a couple of weeks and word has it Laur's having a party at her mansion.

We both looked up to Laura, Miranda, and Macey girl-talking about something on their way over.

"It's gonna be totally on!"Laura smiled greatly sitting down in front of me with Miranda and Macey next to her gushing.

"Ok sooo who got asked out by some dumb jock we all know?"Lacey frowned not interested like me. I was actually making a to do list partly listening from time to time.

"And what are you wearing?"

I rolled my eyes with the same enthusiasm.

They laughed.

"No one got asked ou-well there was Ryan B. over there from Civics cla-"Miranda started but Macey cut her off.

"Wait that's not the point! Tell her Laur!"

"Oh my gosh haven't you heard! It's my Halloween party, after October Fest of course when I win Miss.October but you both are in invited."She smiled handing us little pumpkin cookies with the information written in green icing.

"So am I invited?!"

We all jumped to Ray and Prod standing behind me. Laura almost had a heart attack with the rest of us.

"So can I have a invite Laura?"Ray smiled trying to charm her.

"Um no!"

"Laura."I laughed.

"What?!He can't come but......here you go Caius."She smiled pulling out a cookie while he did that flirty eye thing.

"Ok..."I said as I left early with both of them for gym.

"So where's he today?"I asked feeling a gentle touch around my waist. I giggled feeling immediately happy.

"Hey."I smiled turning around to my Prince.

"Hey beautiful."He grinned leaning in to kiss me ever so gently.

"Aww- "Ray gushed.

Prince threw a snowball a knocking him in to the snow. Prod laughed but stopped when I threw one, which smashed in to his face. Prince and I laughed running in to the forest.

"Oh It's on!"Ray yelled running after us throwing snowballs with Prod. We both hid behind a tree pitching a bunch back winning, but it was quiet when they stopped throwing. Prince signaled me to sneak up on them. I couldn't help but laugh quietly when Ray put on his snow goggles on hiding behind bushes with Prod.

"You think they know we're behind this bush?"Prod asked.

"Nope."Ray smirked whispering, making more snowballs, I signaled Aden.

"You guys are really sucking at this game."I laughed pitching snowballs as Aden joined in protecting me from getting hit. Ray ran away leaving Prod running after him.

I was breathing heavy but laughing in Aden's arms.

"Well that was.......easy."I grinned hearing the bell ring for class.