Chapter 28

Clover asked me to help with something but "Mr.Nez" was home in which I stayed cool in the kitchen with her. Trying not to burst into I Quote"Evil Lina mood"by Miranda. Really though, I'm fine.......hate the fact that the I'm in the enemies house but I'm fine.

"I haven't changed in weeks."He kinda whispered but not really did he hesitate to say it out loud. Which I'm glad, because my plan could be going along well....let's watch.

Action.

"Oh my God Terrance! Do you know how serious that shit is! Roc will be back in less than ten minutes!I f*kn' smell him walking now, you need to go before-"Clover yelled as the doorbell rang cutting her off with a Shit at the end of her sentence. Mr.Wolfman began sweatin' as Jen automatically came in because the screen door was unlocked.

"Hey baby..."He managed looking a bit tensed, crossing the living room floor to Jen. He hesitated, falling to his knees in pain by the couch that luckily blocked Jens view. 

"Terrance are you-"

"I think you should leave, like now!"Clover panicked running over to him.

"I'm not going anywhere little girl." She argued.

Clover growled but stopped when someone's shirt started to rip off from growing harmoniously! Okay I think this plan is going well? Or maybe I shouldn't have drugged Jen with some potion, pushed Aj to also help Jen cling to Mr.Wolfman for days (Aj "amazingly" slept over by Randy's). I also may have possibly became a normal, not caring teenager to a bad-ass vamp lovin' teenager in almost six months but whose taking tabs on that little detail. Awe I love that boy...

I snapped out of it now panicking with Clover who was now going crazy on Jennifer stopping her from even moving towards him. What to do??

Roc was out, I'm clueless on what to do, Jennifer's here and won't leave and Clover looks freaked out? 

"Ce! Get her out of here!"She pointed trying to knock him out by hitting him with a pillow to the floor which made him growl, loudly. "Oh crap he's going to change in the house."she whispered to herself.
I quickly went over to Jennifer backing her into the front door.

"Mom you have to leave!"

She tried auguring with me but I pushed her shutting the door locking it. 

"What to do now?!"

"Umm...."

She got above him, like a stand-up piggyback ride. She cleared all the stuff on the coffee table picking up the glass. I stepped back watching glass fly everywhere. His body plopped to the floor with a huge thud. Clover grabbed his arms dragging him into the hallway towards the backdoor. My eyes were wide and I was stuck standing there. It could be the fact that,HE ISN'T MOVING OR COULD HAVE A CONCUSSION?!

''Can you get his feet there?"She asked nonchalantly as I finally moved struggling with picking up one foot. Like the man weighted as heavy as a... okay you get the point.

"Hey Babe!"she smiled as Roc stopped when he pasted us on the way outside.

"What the hell hap-"

"Um he's sleeping?!"She smiled again giving him a reassuring look. He just stood in the hallway confused as we brought him outside on the porch.

"Is he okay? Not that I care and all."I said out of breath. 

"Yeah he should be up in a minute,"She frowned with her hands on her curvy hips."This was close, I don't want him or her to find out yet without him telling both of them?!" She sighed. "I get we're trying to break this unholy union but this was too risky Ce."