Chapter 10

I turned around slowly to Alexandria Castille.

"Surprise to see me boyfriend."She smiled showing her sharp fangs.

"You....you're a vampire...."I chocked.

"Well duhh, how beautiful do I look." She spun around

Her hair was dirty blond not the long black curly hair I remembered. She grew three more inches maybe possibly because of the extremely long boots up her thigh. Her skin pale was clear without her old blushed cheeks, her thin lips were a deep red. She was dressed in a revealing leather corset and leather pants. I'm surprised she doesn't have maneater written on her forehead. Seriously what were we in a Paramore concert or was she going to apply for a job at Hottopic?? Beyond the fact that I haven't seen this person in decades, presumably thought she was always dead even though I never had any thoughts of her actually. Was this even real? Am I hallucinating or going crazy again, if so I'd like to be placed in a straight jacket again.

"Alexandria?"I blinked trying to figure out how did this happen.

"Oh Princey Poo I missed you."She smiled pinching my cheek in front of me now. Her peachy glow was just a pale white canvas with no glow, it was like her once beautiful was tainted by venom and lust.

"Who changed you."I ordered slapping her hands away.

"Don't you miss me?"I rolled my eyes before stepping away.

"Yeah in the 1902."I said dryly. We were kids, I was barely old enough to court her. I knew she had a crush on me but so did the other gentleman in town. At the time she was considered beautiful only because she was the fairest of all the other females of my age group and well ethnicity. Her father was white and her mother was his family's maid. She didn't live the best of life from my point of view but her beautiful was what helped her get through it. People say looks don't matter but that wasn't the case for Alexandria. She was smart; used it to her advantage, was able to fool some rich guy into thinking she was fully white, and left town to Chicago. That, was possibly the last time I saw her. Now how is she standing in front of me dead, and a vampire? I wanna know immediately so I can kill her myself, she's nothing but trouble.

"Oh you talking about our little mishap, that was nothing." She continued but I ignored her trying to figure out the meaning of her unexpected arrival.

"Alexandria who changed you!" I ordered again looking deep into her dark navy eyes.

"I go by Alexa now my dearest." She smiled."However, I'm not here to tell you about me Prince. My boss sent me here to warn you about the human your messing with."

"W-What are you talking about-"

"Then why do you think about her all the time..."She smiled reminding me of the unrecognizable voice in my head last week.

"You've been following me!" More anger was starting to build up inside of me.

"Correction, I've been study you and that human. I wouldn't be here if it didn't look serious now would I."

I glared down at her. "Who sent you? My father!"

"Tsk tsk Prince honey calm down, your daddy has no idea his son is in love with a human just months away from election night." She shook her head smirking in amusement. "Though I am a fortunate widow, who's looking for a more mature man-"

I put my hand in her face pushing her away.

"Don't flatter yourself madam, my girlfriend is probably the best thing you could never give anyone."

I started to walk away just giving up hunting and decided to thaw out my emergency stash in the freezer. I started saving a least one package extra every shipment we receive since the mishap the day Celina came to school. The butcher started offering vegan blood options for vamps who are on a healthier lifestyle and diet. Of course my father thinks it's a waste of extra money "buying the same thing" but he hasn't even tried it yet.