Chapter Thirty-nine

Chapter 39....

Since our schools not that big and apparently we have a lot of funds to help out with this kind of stuff. Our prom theme is a "Lunar Eclipse"(Macey's idea). Everything was held inside a huge fancy clear tent on the football field. You would think it was a wedding reception going on. We both walked into black, gray, silver or red just about everywhere. I giggled catching a few stares as we walked in. Red and silver tables, silver moons, red or white twinkling lighting. Everyone was really dressed to the nines, boys in tux, girls in long dresses. Even Macey and Lac showed some skin in their long, dark fitting dresses. Of course Clover was the envy of them all with her gorgeous face, gorgeous date, and voluminous figure. Miranda even looked gracefully but sweet in all white with Skylar. I smiled looking up at Aden when we took of prom pics by the entrance. It was really nice honestly, everything I mean, it's perfect.

"So is dancing out of the question?"he smirked as I laughed grabbing his arm roughly.

"No, not a chance at all."I grinned as he gently grabbed my waist, pressing our chest even closer. Clover and Roc were next to us making out, as per usual. Having the dance floor with a opening right above the eclipse really set the mood. I couldn't possibly be more happier than with this moment. I hummed closing my eyes enjoying every bit of him like always.

"I can't get your song out of my head."I said gently.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my love...." 

I smiled as he fixed the roses stuck in my hair. Jen was serious about it not to coming out of place for sure. I'm kinda glad she's here really, well everyone I love for that matter. Mrs.Rossi surprised her with a blue laced Vera Wang dress she couldn't refuse so even my mom looks hot. I looked up staring how beautiful his eye color has been lately. Their like a smooth but pure honey brown that makes your heart skip a heart.

"You've been okay these few weeks?"I asked as he chuckled. 

"Yes....why?" 

"Your eyes aren't changing anymore."I shrugged with a grin. Its sweet to know he's finally fully in love with me. Roy said he'd tend to be more active with me than usual. My head was resting on his arm looking up at the moon. It gave me a dark cringing feeling inside seeing as it was only showed a tiny portion of white light. My body grew tense, sensing a few things far more than danger. The only light was the tent basically, it's pitched black all around us. They rented fancy porta potties, so really there was no need to go back to school.

"I don't feel so well."I frowned looking up at him now. He stopped dancing before I even said anything. My head started pound like metal hammers against my head out of no where. Ray and Prod came over grabbing me and him along. I noticed Clover and Roc gone as they rushed us away out into the field.

"Whats going on." I asked not seeing a thing. I'll be as hell as glad when I get over whatever I'm becoming! I heard whispers all around making me feel even mental.

Shh Celina....

"Over here!"I heard by the gym doors as Macey came into light. I was behind Prince with Ray and Prod next to me as we walked in. There were only two or three gym lights on making it dark and mysterious...

"You have to get her out of here."Lacey stuttered walking quickly across the hard wood floor. Something strange about the way she said it. I tried reading her body language but Ray stopped my concentration.

"Wait!"Ray stopped us half way across the floor.

"They're looking for her..."Prod mumbled backing us both up a little.

"Who? Whose lookin' for me?"I asked clutching my head as they all ignored my question staring at the far entrance we walk through everyday for gym.

"Well he's not getting near her."Prince growled holding me behind him as the gym doors flew open swiftly than normal. My heart beat uncontrollably which caught his attention briefly. I sighed holding on to the back of his tux scared pale.

"Fred."Prince said strongly at a tall dark figure and a few others walked in. The sound of boots walking on hard wood echoed with my loud heart beat. Their scent filled my nose, making me curious. It almost smells like death approaching us.

"Prince or do you prefer Aden, right? Jame's son."the guy smiled showing sharp pearl white fangs. To say he was Miranda's step father, I never meet or made up how he looked. He stepped into to the light of the gym lap revealing his appearance. His hair carefully cut in a wet blackish brown, skin pale as a ghost, and blood showing off to the corners of his lips. He just had a snack I presume like his other accomplices. He's dressed like the modern Sherlock Homes, a dark purple coat and suit matching like he was attending prom with us. Macey gasped holding onto her sister far to the left of us.

"Give me the girl, so we can leave without hurting you."he ordered showing a sinister grin at the end.

"No. I want answers." Aden answered ready to for defense.

"Very well then."

Before Fred could even charge towards Aden, a buff, quick figure rammed him to the floor punching him. They both wrestled causing loud streaks to echo around us. Aden tossed his tux jacket, rolling his sleeves ready to protect me at all cost it seemed. I covered my ears feeling two hands grab me away from Prince, who started fighting with the three guys who came with Fred.

"Get her out of here."A familiar voice ordered as I looked up.

"Clover, what's going on!"I stammered as Ray and Prod continued grabbing me towards the exit. I sharply looked back hearing a murder filled scream coming from Roc. I stopped seeing him on his back motionless. The smell of fresh blood filled my nose, staring at the huge cut stained down his white shirt.

"No..."I cried.

.........

Ever felt like if the world really did end in December 2012 what would you have done? What if you wanted to spend it with your soul mate or lover...What if for those last minutes of being together meant everything. No tears of saddest because you both were together. The way he looks at you like your f'in Aphrodite or the only soul he'd rather die for. His touch.....or his lips only for you no one else. Selfishly giving your every all everyday....how does it feel seeing that one person your in love with stabbed with a sharp silver knife. My mom always taught me that Love, is like a river, it will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.....

"Chres!"Celina practically screamed as Ray and Prod held her back trying to move away. I just stood there unable to process what just happened, dropping to my knees in tears. I don't have any power to heal him during this eclipse, I don't know if I should call the police or even take him to Terrance. I'm so confused.

.........

Everything was happening so fast, I barely had time enough to process anything. Aden clearly needed help so Ray and Prodigy told me to run and get help while they had time. The fighting, the screeching noises against the gym floor, my throbbing head. I can't think, I'm just being tossed around trying to get to safety.

"Don't let them take her! Do it now!"Fred ordered towards the twins. I looked to them seeing they were shaking and fearful. They both were crying saying something under there breath while turning my way.

"I'm so sorry..." was the last thing Lacey said before I felt my knees weaken....and my vision began to fade to to the gym floor....I looked to Aden. Horror was written all over him before Fred attacked behind him as I slowly.... blacked out. So this is it......my new life or death.

The Weeknd-The Hills

(PS I LOVE<3 THIS SONG 2 DEATH)

Comment

Vote

Follow